• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. hello from the Adirondack Park

I'm sitting here trolling through posts.. realizing that I have never introduced myself. My name is Jason.. but most of my friends call me "J". I live in upstate NY, basically in the middle of the Adirondack Park. In history I've had 6 Rangers. Currently I have 2 that are in the shop that...
  2. 99 to 88 front marker light/turn signal conversion?

88 body w/ 99 wiring. I've been able to convert the 99 tail wiring from 3 bulb to 2 bulb. I'm onto the front now... Looking for ideas on how to remove 1 of the double filament bulbs/sockets from both the driver and passenger side.. without having the relay flash like crazy???
  3. 1999 4.0 w/ 5r55e and BW1354 into an 88 ranger! Help Please!!

Long time member.. not so many posts.. looking for saving grace in helping get my sons truck finished!! Starting basically from the chassis up. First the drive train and fuel delivery. Then working on the interior modifications. Been in the process of building an 88 extended cab 2wd to...
  4. 99 4.0 drive train/electronics in an 88 extended cab

So this swap is happening. Need help with front drive shaft. Engine and trans are bolted on the chassis. Are there any easy options for a front double cardan driveshaft for this? I've searched.. Please help!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad