• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rough idle and no codes. Need advice!

Hi all. I have a 2002 Edge 4x4, 3.0, Automatic. Truck has ~96K original miles. Runs excellent (except for rough idle-never stalls, just "stumbles"). No codes are being thrown. I have replaced the following with no improvement to the rough idle condition: Plugs, wires, cam synchro and sensor...
  2. Stock 2wd wheels fit my '98 4x4?

Hi all. I have a '98 B3000 4x4. The stock wheels and 235/75-15 tires tuck in under the fenders too far for my tastes. I have seen some better looking stock 2x4 Ranger wheels for cheap, and on the 2wd trucks, it "appears" those wheels sit further out than my 4x4 wheels. Is this true, or am I...
  3. Dorman trans pan with drain plug-thoughts?

Hi. Getting ready to do a trans fluid drain and fill (probably 3 cycles of it), and change the filter as well. The truck has 150K on it (I just got it 3 weeks ago). I don't think the trans fluid has ever been changed. It is reddish-brown and smells burnt. The good news is the trans seems to be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad