• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 06 vs 08 4.0 SOHC?

Hey guys,* Is there any difference between the 06 and the 08? Looking to replace my motor with a lower mileage one.* I searched and haven't found anything concrete.* ​​​​​​​Thanks!*
  2. 2011 Disc brakes on 2008

Hey - wondering if there is any way to get a 2011 disc brake rear axle with 2 ABS sensors to work in a 2008 truck (has one sensor on the top of the pumpkin). Any help would be appreciated!
  3. Pulls right when in 4wd

HELP My 2008 4.0 4x4 is pulling HARD right when in 4hi. Just had an alignment done - new tires, new UCAs, wheel bearings replaced recently and new driver side CV shaft. In 2wd the truck tracks straight as can be. I've searched and searched but found nothing concrete. Thanks in advance!
  4. Bed rack /RTT rack

Just thought I'd share the bed rack I built a few weekends ago for my roof top tent. Hadn't welded in probably 8 years before this. Now I'm hooked :headbang: Pretty simple build that works great and looks pretty good in my opinion. Still going to be adding some minor things to it so it's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad