• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Edgewalker

Frame Repair

Fixed a hole in my frame a few days ago. Just a temporary fix. I think I'm going to build a new frame from square tube next summer. Looks like it would not be too difficult. Sent from my SCH-I915 using Tapatalk
  2. Edgewalker

test

3. Edgewalker

Starting my axle swap.

I'm still green so I figure I should post what I'm doing. That way all you experienced fellas can point out my dumb ass mistakes. I'm gonna start with a 9 inch for the rear. It has 31 splines with 4:10's and supposedly came out of a '72 ford pickup. I have not opened it up, but it feels like it...
  4. Edgewalker

Finally, I can drive it!

I just bought this ranger off craigslist. It was overheated and the radiator side plastic was bulged/split. It still ran ok but quite rough. Drove itself on the trailer with no problem. Pulled the heads and found found cracks so I bought a used motor for the heads. Got it back together and it...
  5. Edgewalker

New Member Here

Hello, First I must say, "What an awesome website!" I'm finding all sorts of great information, and I figured I should register since I just picked up a 93 ranger 4x4 with a 4.0 and 5-speed. I couldn't pass it up for $600. Got it running this weekend and I just love it. Can't wait to do some...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad