• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need help. Truck will stay running with key out.

So i have 85 ford ranger and the other day i stopped at a gas station, well when i went leave it didnt start. I replaced the starter ,starter soleniod and the alternator. Still didnt start. I Went and got a battery , and replaced all the grounds and postive wire running from the starter and the...
  2. Need help. Transmission issue

So i have a question if anyone can help me. I have a 1985 5 speed 4x4 ranger with the 2.8 in to. Well i recently blew the transmission in it,and having been having alot of problems finding a transmission for it , well i have the 14 bolts on the bottom of the tranny and i have found plenty of the...
  3. 12 bolt vs 14 bolt transmission

So i have a question if anyone can help me. I have a 1985 5 speed 4x4 ranger with the 2.8 in to. Well i recently blew the transmission in it,and having been having alot of problems finding a transmission for it , well i have the 14 bolts on the bottom of the tranny and i have found plenty of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad