• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Running Super Rich? What's up with these Fuel Trim Numbers?

I'm kind of confused with what these trim numbers mean can someone help me out? I'm getting like 8 MPG. I'm replacing all O2 sensors and my fuel filter this weekend any thing else I should do? I also attached my Error codes which point to bad O2 sensors (Im aware of the misfires too, they where...
  2. Compressor Compatibility Question

I have a 2001 4.0 ranger and I've got no A/C. Heats fine and it blows hard its just the compressor is not turning on, if I fill the system it will run for a while but then the compressor stops turning on. The shop says I have a leak which makes sense I looked at the UV dye and its all around the...
  3. Check Engine Light

OK so first off I'm new here this is my first post actually. A couple months ago I bought my first car a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT v6 4.0L. I got a bunch of work done on it, All Fluids replaced, Rack and Pinion replaced, New shocks put in, and New Breaks. Things that still need to be dealt with are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad