• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Leveling my 92 4x4

Okay so everyone is thinking it's the blocks so i'll probably just lower the rear with some different blocks. I used Rough Country 9264-4 leveling coils. The reason I might not have gotten a lot of lift could be because of the heavier motor of the 4.0. But I don't want to go a ton higher up...
  2. Leveling my 92 4x4

Josh, I agree does look like it's ready to haul something! Got my 3/4 Diesel for that! Really want the leveled look! Think some shorter blocks in the rear will take care of the issue for me? Don't want to put a spacer on top of my leveling springs. Figured the rear might be the best path to take.
  3. Leveling my 92 4x4

I have a 92 4.0 4x4. I installed rough country leveling springs and it really didn't change a whole lot. Wondering if you think it's just that the springs didn't lift the ranger at all. ( I didn't measure before like I should have to see if there was any real lift.) My blocks in the rear look to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad