• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DD re-gear.

my little white 86 is becoming a pretty good little daily driver, but, its a 4x4, real handy in winter, and a 2.3. engine runs great but it needs lower gears to be happy. id like to put in a set of 4.10's. i found them for the rear but does anybody know where i can get the d28 4.10s and if need...
  2. 2.3 throttle body ???

hey guys i have an 86 2.3 4x4 and im starting to try to get a little more oomph out of it. i plan on an air intake pretty soon but on the 86 the IAC is located on the air box. Can i swap the trottle body off a newer model with the IAC on the TB and not on the air box? :icon_confused:
  3. 1986 2.3 heating up and dead

hey guys i aint been on here in about a year or so. i just got an 86 ranger 4x4 with 2.3. The problem im having is after 15 or 20 mins of run time the truck dies. the other day it wouldnt start at all. The tan wire coming out of my fuel pump relay would not ground when the key is on. That wire...
  4. sas 2000 ranger steering box ?

hey guys i looked around and couldnt find an answer. what steering box is the best for a solid axle swap on a 2000 ranger? ttb ford bow or the jeep box? if this questions done been answered the just point me in the direction.
  5. 4banger tranny ID

i am converting a 2000 ranger to 4 wheel drive. i need a transmission and transfer case. i hear an older tranny from a 2.3 will bolt up to my 2.5 which is what i want. I want a lever shited transfer case. i was wondering how to ID a 4 cylinder transmission when i am scrounging around in a...
  6. ranger 300 straight six?

hey guys me again. :shok:my exrteme build is an 85 ranger with 79 f-150 running gear a small block c6 and a 300 sttraight six EFI out of an 88 f-150 im up to the fuel system and i was wondering were the best place to get lines and fittings was.It has the quick connects on the engine and stock...
  7. 2000 ranger conversion

hey guys im new here but ive got a 2000 ranger with a 2.5 and i am thinking about converting it to a 4x4.via jeep dana30 front axle 4x4 tranny and t-case ect. gas prices are really whats pushing this and the fact i rolled it and the body is already beat to crap. my fab skills are good enough to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad