• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 86 b2000 Manual window regulator removal and install

My co worker has to install a new window regulator on his b2000 any trucks or pointers for the removal and install of a new 1?
  2. 92 3.0 rwd drums in the rear

I’ve been having a clicking noise since I slammed on brakes to avoid hitting a squirrel. It was coming from the rear of the truck. Jack and up both wheels in the rear and spin them they spin fine. Start the truck up block front wheels have my daughter put it in gear tires spin freely left is...
  3. Radiator fan not coming on?

What would cause my fan not to come on?
  4. Brake fluid leaking from tranny when I pump the clutch

Guess I have to change the slave cylinder smh
  5. Slave bleeder screw and brake bleeder screw the same size?

Are these the same size I need to purchase a bleeder screw for the slave
  6. Slave bleeder screw

Does anyone know the size of the screw? I went to napa and they couldn't find the size.
  7. Installed new clutch master cylinder

Bled it while it was out of truck. Installed on truck now it's a little pressure on the pedal but not enough to make it shift when the truck is started. I purchased the new master cylinder after me and my daughter bled the old master cylinder. The clutch worked while truck was running the next...
  8. New member in Charlotte NC

I purchased a 92 ranger 3.0 3 days ago. Hope to learn a lot from this forum
  9. Clutch

Well I purchased a 92 ranger from this gentleman. He said that he replaced clutch and several other parts on the truck. Once I contacted him he told me the clutch was new but needed to be bled. He told me one of the ways to bleed it and took a few hundred off of the price. I drove the truck home...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad