• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Anybody have a set of whatever rims&tires.

highwayman

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Hey guys I'm new here & to Rangers, but not to wrenching or off-roading. I just scored a great deal on a 89 Ranger. The Ranger has been previously lifted & set up as a pre-runner. It needs some TLC before I let the oldest daughter learn w/it. I'm picking it up tomorrow (Monday 8th) & will start working on it. I'll be pulling the wheels off, sending them out & putting new BFG's on 'em. The wheels will be gone for a few days & I'm hoping someone can let me borrow a set of POS/whatever rims & tires just to get the truck off jackstands & out of the garage for just a few days (to avoid the little lady whining) IT WONT BE DRIVEN ON THEM & will be parked in the driveway. I need to do some front end work too & if someone near Yucaipa can come by & maybe take a look to give me a better idea of whats already under the front end, I'd be grateful. It has a different steering linkage set-up (it appears to be a Superlift - Superrunner system, but the drag-link is different than the pics I've seen) & finding parts has been a chore so far w/the aftermarket setup. Give me a call on my cell 909-800-9368 if you can help.

Thx.

Last edited:

dusto2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
hey i got a set of stock tires off my bII that you can have, but you would have to pick them up i live up by magic mountain, they are yours for the taking rubber is low but they hold air let me know. and for the steering if you can post picks any of us on here can help ya

highwayman

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Thx, but I've got the wheels back from the powder coater, the BFG's on & them mounted back on the truck. I figured out the steering addition was the Superlift kit & have since replaced it. Brakes, steering, suspension, cooling system, etc & it's coming along. I got a screaming deal on it & just need to do some more TLC. I'd post pics, but I'm not allowed here.

Thx again!

WisdoM

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
you live right around the corner from me...I'm in loma linda, if you need any help hit me up:icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals