• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Wanted Georgia: Edge grill assy and 06-07 front bumper

JoshT

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Long shot here, but I'm wanting to facelift my 99 Ranger. I've had '01-03 powerdome hood for years and am going to try to run it with my '99 for the time being. Really I mostly want the power dome hood and the newer bumper, but I'm not thrilled about the way the grill fits the hood. The front edge of the hood is hitting the grill and with the latch adjusted all the way up I've still had to shim the striker way down to get it to latch. I've pretty much decided on the 2001-2003 Ranger Edge front end with a 2006-2007 front bumper assembly.

I'm looking to purchase a 2001-2003 Edge/4WD grill assembly, header panel and maybe headlights (might go aftermarket) with associated hardware. In addition I'm looking for a 2005-2007 Front bumper assembly with fog lights, preferibly the painted version, also with associated hardware.

Looking for something in Georgia, the closer to Middle GA the better. Much further and it won't be worth buying used. I don't really expect to find anything that meets my criteria on here, but I'm not in a rush and if you don't ask you won't know.

JoshT

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I found a header panel, still looking to acquire a grille and front bumper assy.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals