View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #3
disciplerocks
July 2011 OTOTM Winner

Vehicle Year: 1989
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Bronco II XLT
I use this vehicle for: the rippin and the tearin
disciplerocks is a splendid one to beholddisciplerocks is a splendid one to beholddisciplerocks is a splendid one to beholddisciplerocks is a splendid one to beholddisciplerocks is a splendid one to beholddisciplerocks is a splendid one to beholddisciplerocks is a splendid one to behold

Here is the most recent updates.

Got some new rims from John (railman).

And here is what I am currently working on. Going to try to push 15 psi now. In order to do this I got new 42# injectors, an IAT from a Lightning for more accurate intake temps, 5.7" crank pulley, and what was supposed to be a 2.3" supercharger pulley.

Since I am going to be pushing the sc pretty hard, I decided to change the oil in it.

Now as of right now I have the larger crank pulley on and pushing about 12 psi. The sc pulley ended up being the wrong size, so I am working on getting something worked out on that. I went to the u-pull and bought a core alt from them for $7. The pulley on it is the exact size I need. Now I am going to take it to work and have the keyway machined.

12 Focus SE: Sport & Winter Package, ST Front End
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllanD View Post
Ford says (about towing not masterbation) "Don't do that!"
disciplerocks is offline   Reply With Quote