View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
shane96ranger

Vehicle Year: 1997 / 1989
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: F150 XLT / Mustang GT
I use this vehicle for: Everything / The war on imports
shane96ranger has a reputation beyond reputeshane96ranger has a reputation beyond reputeshane96ranger has a reputation beyond reputeshane96ranger has a reputation beyond reputeshane96ranger has a reputation beyond reputeshane96ranger has a reputation beyond reputeshane96ranger has a reputation beyond reputeshane96ranger has a reputation beyond reputeshane96ranger has a reputation beyond reputeshane96ranger has a reputation beyond reputeshane96ranger has a reputation beyond repute

My F150 will outwork my old Ranger any day. My main reason for switching was because my 3 daughters won't fit in the back of a Ranger. My Ranger got 15-17 mpg, and I've been getting a solid 15.8 out of the F150 the last 3 tanks. My insurance is about 2 bucks more per month than my Ranger was. I also like that my F150 has a manual transfer case (I know it's changeable on the Ranger though).

I do miss the ability to park the Ranger in the space you can fit a car. The F150 requires parking next to someone who can park between the lines properly, which leaves very few available parking stalls at a Utah Walmart.

Overall, I'm happy I switched. It's a great truck - even being a 4.6 it does well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammert609@yahoo.com View Post
I am being told by family an friends my truck is a piece of shit
shane96ranger is offline   Reply With Quote