Home Discussion Forum Tech Articles Other Articles Featured Rides Readers Rides Classifieds Shirts & Decals Parts Store

Ford Ranger Discussion Forum

Off-Road Truck Of The Month

'AgPete139'
September 2014 OTOTM

Mini Truck Of The Month

'alexp11'
September 2014 MTOTM

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
4x4b2

Vehicle Year: 1986
Vehicle Make: ford
Vehicle Model: ranger xl
I use this vehicle for: daily driver, wheeler
4x4b2 is on a distinguished road
Smile budget 88 b2 build

hey guys ive had my b2 for about 3 months and i love this truck, im 15 its my first working truck and its so awesome. i know alot about mechanics but dont havee alot of cash so im trying to build this with the least amount of money possible. well i paid $200 for the truck, and have put about $20 in for lots of parts i got off a freinds ranger. and got lots of freebies, but now need to break down and get new hubs, my driver side is fine but my passennger side is badly worn out and needs replaced. i woud like warn hubs but sadly they are out of mmy price range, so if anyone has the passenger side manual hub that they could part with, that would be greatly appreciated, i can pay for the hub and shipping. or if someone has a set of warn hubs for sale for cheap ill definnetaly be intterested. now for the questions lol, how do i figure out what kind of rear end, transfercase, transmission and front end are in my truck? it is a 2.9 v6 and a 5 speed manual. i will ttry to get pics up tommorrrow but ou can loook at my youtube videos of it, ill put the link below. thanks in advance for your help, and thanks for reading

http://www.youtube.com/user/curtismundy
4x4b2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Forum Notices (Not shown to 'Premium Members')

Reminder:

We're looking for participants to help move our banner from Alaska to Florida: Click HERE.

Click HERE to see the banner map.

Want to become a Premium Member & not see these notices? Click HERE.

Want your truck considered for Truck Of The Month? Click HERE.

Don't forget to vote!