• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Okechobee, Fl. Plantbamboo Offroading Park sense Feb. 2004

Plantbamboo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Plantbamboo Offroading Park sense Feb. 2004
How many of ya’ll knows that Plantbamboo was the first Offroading park N the SE & that our first Mudfest had the largest # of people that ever attended an event N the SE US. Plantbamboo’s first event was held N February of 2004. If U haven’t ever been 2 1 of our special events & doubt what I have said go 2 the net & check out some ofr our special events like “Fun in the mud”, “Bamboo Fest & Mudstock”. & After U have seen some of the pictures Un will see how many mudd trucks, ATV’s, RV’s, tents, & people getting dirty N of 5 mudhole here on my ranch N western Martin co. that’s located near Okeechobee, Fl. U won’t have 2 take my word 4 how much fun folks have @ our Mudfest
We also have a weekly event that’s generally a more lay back atmosphere 4 those of ya’ll that R more interested N a quitter atmospheres likes spin their wheels on the edge of the so baddest mudhole N the South East or simply doin some riding thru the cabbage and oak hammocks located N the riding and campin areas or go swimmin N our clean clear spring fed swimmin hole then our weekly event will be just rite 4 U, your family, and friends.
As 4 the baddest Mudhole N the South East my Daddy once said that it’s dangerous 4 a airplane 2 fly over that mud hole 2 low because it may get sucked N2 it
Thanks You,
Edward Underhill
The park is on my ranch;
27695 SW Martin Hwy.
Okeechobee, Fl 34974
Phone # 863-634-1084
Email: Edward@plantbamboo.com
For info go for If U have any questions : http://www.Bamboofestnthemud.com

bahndrvr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Hmm, was down in your area yesterday, let me get my lift on, and my new tires and I will have to come check this out, this is of course, Once I get my transmission:)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals