• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Olympus offroad led lights

pSycHOarsOnisT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Has anyone had any experience or seen and of the zeus lights from olympus offroad? Im looking at the 16w hd pods, seen mixed reviews about the company and a bit about the lights.

D_sach

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
It is unfortunate a few of the reviews that Olympus has listed on Google however that is the nature of the world we live in. While we cannot please everybody we try our best to learn and improve. We have grown tremendously and through that we have had our ups and downs. With the growth we say towards the end of 2013 we had to expand fast!

Thank you for considering Olympus Offroad for your Offroad needs. We have submitted our information to therangerstations.com to be an approved vendor.

If you have any question please feel free to post here publicly.

Last edited:

pSycHOarsOnisT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I must say i am quite impressed that you took the time to join the forum and respond to my question. I saw in your post in the vendor section about creating a code for discount for forum members. I will definitely place an order once that is working.
If i could get a little confirmation about your warranty, i have heard it is no questions asked repair/replacement.
Im wanting the some led pods for reverse lights on my bumper and i like to push things out of my way with the bumper. Mostly concerned about damaging the light if it gets caught on something or i back into something a little too hard.
Id get more for the front but im set for what i need. (Unless you want to give me an insane deal on a 50" light bar for my roof) :D

Last edited:

D_sach

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic

Returns by
We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship causing a failure in the product for 30 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase. Refunds for damaged goods due to consumer use will not be permitted. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty such as broken glass - severed wires faded color on housing and or scratches on glass. Moisture in the Light is something that may happen depending on location and climate and is not right away a cause for a warranty claim. There are a number of steps we will take to remedy the issue including replacement parts and or repair recommendations. To save the end customer money we will guide the customer as to how to repair. If the light becomes inoperable then we will look at warranty options and or replacement. Damages resulting in the light becoming inoperable will be considered for warranty. Please note that a refund of products price will be provided and this does not include shipping costs. On returns initiated by customers there is a 15% restocking fee deducted from the return. Product must be returned and inspected before a return payment is released.

Warranty by
Every lighting product sold under Olympus Off Road comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If any lighting product fails to perform while under original ownership the light will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Olympus Off Road. Obvious misuse, or fading of the anodized aluminum housing is not covered under warranty. All other products sold by Olympus Offroad and manufactured by outside companies solely carry the manufacturers warranty.

D_sach

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Ok so that is what the website states. However

It is as our discretion to warranty those items out at any time. Long story short... were going to take care of you and ensure your happy. There are limits as all things have but if you have issues call us up and let us take care of you. I can say o questions asked as I have to ask questions however we will do our diligence to ensure you are 100% satisfied even if it is not the easy road on our side..

You want a 50" ;) pm me.. lets make a deal for you being the first buyer on the Ranger Station.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals