• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Greetings from the Ozarks

Rotro

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Had my first Ranger in '88. Brand new. I was in the Navy. A limited edition from Indiana with a raised Indiana emblem on each side. Manual. Loved that thing but after my wife and I had twins, plus two other beautiful girls... Ranger had to go.

A couple weeks ago my neighbor, a brick layer, and his wife were moved into assisted living. The son sold me his 1990 Ranger. I probably paid a little too much for it but I didn't feel like negotiating with a family going through issues.

It's a 4x4 extended cab XLT with 82k miles. Auto. Body is absolutely perfect with the exception of the bed having a lot of dings from carrying wood. Everything works except the A/C. It's been converted. Split pins were working their way out of the calipers. Lots of little leaks. It's getting it's first doctor's appointment in two weeks. Plus new tires - these are rotten even though they still amazingly hold air.

That's about it. Kids all grown and out of the house.

Last edited:

Doofy

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Shit Happens...Then You Die.
Welcome. This is a Great forum.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals