• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

had a little to much fun

scheff

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well guys i had to much fun last night and borke to much. i was going down a back road and seen a trail and went down in...... now i have 4 borke cab mounts 2 mounts for the core suport and the core suport. trans only goes up to 4 gear i made a round rim flat on one side and destroyed 1 31in bfg all trerrian the cab shifted forward and hit the motar and i have a mess. the truck still runs and drive great i need stuff if anyont has any extra ill post pics later on tonight

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Damn what did you jump?

Psychopete

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
my guess is a stump or just the right rock got caught on the cross member, or something that's part of the frame. Maybe a tree right on the frame horn, but you'd have to hit it pretty strait on. lol

PanamaExpat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4 liter
Transmission
Manual
Was that fun lubricated with a bit of adult beverage? That's usually when I BORKE my ride. LOL

scheff

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
lol i had a shot of apple pie when i went down the trail i made it almost 1/2 way down and got stuck it took me about a hour to get unstuck because i went buy my self like a idiot. i got unstuck and got into a farms feild got going a little fast and decided to get back on the trail. when i did that i was not paying atention to my speed and hit a BIG hole thats sent the truck in the air for a few seconds. i came down into a bigger hole that messed everything up. i was not trying to brake anything or even get stuck my 4x4 dosent even work. i was just being a stupid 18 year old lol

scheff

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
one cab mount is gone the other ones have been ripped through. the bed and cab hit each other. fenders got a rinkle in them now from it sliding forward. the pic of the full truck is how it is looking after i have pulled it back some. there is still a big gap between the bed and cab but not as bad as it was. i belive i have pics for all the damage.... just walked outside and it looks like my power stearing pump is leaking now lol the only thing i am upset about is that i messed up the rim amd tire.... the wheals on the back of the truck now are my 33 but i cant fit them in the front i need to lift my truck it is 100% stock

PanamaExpat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4 liter
Transmission
Manual
Yup the rim and tire are a bummer for sure. Looks like you need a bit of welding a bushing kit and a few bolts to fix the cab problem. You can probably bang that corner out without too much trouble. From the looks of those rear wheel wells you could have used a new bed anyhow. Is the power steering a hose or a seal?

Well at least now you have an excuse to tear it all dowm and do a real build on it.
Kee`p us up to date on your progress.

LIMA BEAN

TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Why not just start the night off by driving off a cliff? Be alot less damage and you get that that funny "Im inna elevator feeling in your pants".:icon_thumby:

scheff

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
the power stearing is comming out of the pump im thinking it is a seal i just put new hoses on it. i do neew a new bed iv been looking but nothing has came up that is worth getting. i have found a ranger that is just cab forward that is veary clean i am trying to get. it dont have a moter or trans or the bed but everything else is there. i am thinking about taking everything off of it and putting on mine. now my dd truck is a project that wasnt planned but o well needed something to do anyways :)

upnsmoke

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Why not just start the night off by driving off a cliff? Be alot less damage and you get that that funny "Im inna elevator feeling in your pants".:icon_thumby:
Said feeling in pants should be achievable without killing a truck each time, I hope.:icon_twisted:

Jraymer360

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
those Monroe country roads can sure mess up a truck! :icon_twisted:

PlumCrazy

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
2014 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Yup the rim and tire are a bummer for sure. Looks like you need a bit of welding a bushing kit and a few bolts to fix the cab problem. You can probably bang that corner out without too much trouble. From the looks of those rear wheel wells you could have used a new bed anyhow. Is the power steering a hose or a seal?

Well at least now you have an excuse to tear it all dowm and do a real build on it.
Kee`p us up to date on your progress.
You can't fix stupid with a wrench though.

-PlumCrazy

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
You can't fix stupid with a wrench though.

-PlumCrazy
I disagree. It all depends on how big the wrench is and how hard you hit stupid with it :p

Sent from the Galaxy to the interwebs

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
As for the original poster keep us updated with pics of the repair. Glad you werent hurt.

Sent from the Galaxy to the interwebs

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals