• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Lowering 08 B2300

08mazdab2300

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
Hi guys,
Ive been searching for a long time now and thought i would come to you guys with my questions. Ive checked into the tech area but haven't found help for my specific situation. I'm looking to drop my 08 b2300. Looking to go low but want it to still be comfortably drivable and not have to put a notch in. So that leads me to looking for lowering kits. Apparently this is hard to find. So my questions for you guys are:
Will the Ranger lowering kit work for my 08 b2300 (either the DJM3098-45NS or DJM3098-23NS)?
If so, looking for advice on drive ability of these kits? Is the 4/5" kit requiring a notch? of course im looking to get replacement shocks to go with these kits fyi.
Any other info would be greatly appreciated guys. Ive contacted djm as well but a response is very slow coming.
Thanks again

Mazda

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
08MazdaB2300.

Yes the kit will work for you. I do not know anything about lowering a Ranger/Mazda as I haven't done anything like that since I had a 83 Toyota truck. Ask the Moderates to move this to the Mini-Truck Suspension forum. As I have told others on this board the only difference with the Mazda's is cosmetic as all the engine, suspension, electrical and so on is Ranger.

Good Luck with your drop. Like I said did it years ago in my early 20's and hated it. To each his own. Did make a lot of money from her when I sold it.

08mazdab2300

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
Mazda

Thanks for your help. I figured they were the same but a little extra info never hurt anyone. Now knowing what kit im going to need all the mini truck info here answers all my questions.

Thanks again guys, Im sure ill put up some before and after pictures.

tedibear

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
honda
Transmission
Automatic
If so, looking for advice on drive ability of these kits? Is the 4/5" kit requiring a notch? of course im looking to get replacement shocks to go with these kits fyi.
Any other info would be greatly appreciated guys. Ive contacted djm as well but a response is very slow coming.
Thanks again

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals