• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

hella fog/driving lights

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
i saved up my change over the summer and for 60 bucks shipped i got me some fog lights, their hella optilux 2500 "Angel Eyes" ordered em form autoanything.com came with the wiring harness, switch relay, inline fuse, the whole sha-bang, lol, got em installed yesterday and i think there pretty cool, what do yall think?

this last pic is of the halo of leds around the light its hard to tell but it looks really sweet

Last edited:

Scrambler82

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford/EDGE
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
4.5" SL
Total Drop
WWWhhhaaattt !?!
Tire Size
33 x 12.50
Nice job with the install and good to know they are wired using a relay, always the best way.

BUT, here it comes... they look to me to be the type that should be mounted behind the bumper, not out in front of it.

Can you get a valance/bumper with the holes in it to mount the lights or cut holes in the OEM bumper and mount the lights behind it.

Please, don't get pi$$'d at me but you asked how they look and I am trying to telling you only "my OPINION" and we know where that goes.

Write up what you did, maybe it will make it into the "How-To" section.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
oh no im not angry, i appreciate the feed back,thank you,:beer:
they can be mounted any where, i googled some images before i ordered em and i saw some on a dodge ram down in the valence like on a ranger, or i saw em on a mini coup mounted kinda like mine, its just how ever you feel, i really wanted to mount them behind my grille but i dont have enough clearance to get alll the light from behind it, if i find a cheep valence at a junkyard then i would mount them down there other than that i like em where there at :icon_thumby:

but seriously i appreciate some constructive criticism.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals