• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Scotty's Rangerunner Build...

Scotty J.

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
detailed to hit the trails? id be a broke man by now doing that lol
Well, not exactly "to hit the trails" LOL. I have it detailed about every 90 days, it helps keep the paint from oxidizing and shines it up nice a purty for some obligatory picture whoring :D

Scotty J.

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Man, that is one heck of a nice truck! I have almost the same truck except mine is a step side. I can only hope though, that one day mine looks half as good as yours.....
Thanks bud, I appreciate it!

Scotty J.

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
lucky u. ive loved here in co my whole life and have yet to run any trails around there. :shok:
We're going back next year. HERE is a link to the 2011 trip and it has a link to pics and vids from the 2010 trip.

Scotty J.

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Some wheeling pics. These are from Ouray, click the link in the post above to see all the pics if interested. I can't say how wonderful of an experience that place is. If you love off road trails and beautiful scenery, you will be in heaven in the San Juan Mountains.

We're on Cinnamon Pass for this pic:

This Ex belongs to Brian and Bethanne, they were responsible for hooking me up with the FSJ group, I ran into them on ExplorerForum.com. He's got some good meat on that Ex. He ended up snapping a front U-Joint the first day and had to nurse it back to the camp. They rode along with other folks for the rest of the week.

Engineers Pass: (no, it hasn't been photoshopped, this is REALLY what it looks like out there)

Just a great pic IMO:

Imogene Pass:

Telluride as seen from Imogene Pass: (Any FS-X fans here? That's one of the challenges on FS-X, land at Telluride Airport at dusk)

My wife took this one:

Last edited:

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Beautifuldog.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
awesome pics man!

wookie13

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.4 TRITON V-8
Transmission
Automatic
Where is that trail at!! That looks beautifull a and sencic to go wheelin!!! good looking dog too!! My Uncle has a ranger like yours but its a stepside! I wish he would do some mods to his looks really plain yours looks good I can't wait til I get my F-150 looking like that!!

Scotty J.

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Where is that trail at!! That looks beautifull a and sencic to go wheelin!!! good looking dog too!! My Uncle has a ranger like yours but its a stepside! I wish he would do some mods to his looks really plain yours looks good I can't wait til I get my F-150 looking like that!!
OURAY, CO. It's one of the most incredible places I've found in the US, and I've been to just about every state and/or major city. I can't find the words to express how freaking incredible it is, you just have to experience yourself.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals