• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

project first truck

oldschool1955

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
nothing at this
Transmission
Manual
:icon_thumby:alllllrighty thisss was my attempt to put vapor lock to bed i ****ing hate it it gives u the motst worthless and helpless feeling ever but anyway this is my new 96 mani that was cleaned in a hight temp big ass parts washer and then sand blasted lol i was kinda ocd on the runners i wanted them clean and boy does thiss thing stand out lol it looks ****ing amazing sooo dam clean while i was doing the install i didnt paint the intake or fuel rail or the plenum beacuse any color other than silver attracts heat soo i was kinda at a loss there so i painted my valve covers and water snout and throttle body and i also wanna do the maf but other than that im still gonna try and get that plastic plenum cause im still vaporlocking urrrgggggggg and thats all thats left is the plenum =] well for all u visual learners here ya go :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Nice paint that can't be seen when all together, but still looking good. love the wiring want to come to new york and wire mine?:icon_thumby:

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
FYI....You should try to NEVER run power & ground cables together in the same loom/sheath/conduit.
I doubt that will have any effect on them at all. What do you think is in all the factory wiring? Hell, even in the walls of your house..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals