Home Ford Ranger Forum Builders Guide How To Tech Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Events - Recreation - Survival > Events Forum (Cruises - Trail Rides - Shows - etc)

Old 09-20-2012, 06:24 AM   #721
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger FX4 Level II
I use this vehicle for: stealing candy from babies, and sometimes driving to work
--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute

ok, calgary people! come sign this thing!!!

as of right now, i'm tenatively planning a drinks event at the bull and finch in the SW corner (evergreen) on saturday evening... provided that i don't have a date...

i am more than happy to hand it off to someone, if they want to run around calgary over the next week, getting signatures... i leave 1 week from today...

basically, the only night/day i have off between now and when i leave, is this saturday, and i'm going to be paintballing most of the day, with work
Quote:
Originally Posted by multiranger View Post
I asked my girlfriend to measure it for me.. It's only an inch
check out my build thread
--weezl-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement - Don't want to see the forum ads? Click HERE to find out how to be a Premium Member.

5% Rock Auto Discount Code: 20B2FF503DCF74 Expires: September 28, 2018
Old 09-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #722
K.Strong

Vehicle Year: 2009
Vehicle Make: Toyota
Vehicle Model: Tacoma
I use this vehicle for: Clearing out my bank account
K.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to behold

Balls!!

I have plans Saturday night. James if you have a few minutes of free time today before work I can pop in and sign it?

Post in my build if you can lend a hand with a quad retrofit
K.Strong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:15 PM   #723
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

I use this vehicle for: stealing candy from babies, and sometimes driving to work
--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute

i'll be leaving my place at around 6, might be at work around 7... gotta wash the truck,engine and suspension, it goes in for an alignment tomorrow, and is still dirty from last weekend
Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #724
doorgunner
Lab Rat for V.A. hospital

Vehicle Year: 1934/1989
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT
I use this vehicle for: FUN on a daily basis!
My credo: JESUS (no-not HeySoos) Lives!
doorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by --weezl-- View Post
i'll be leaving my place at around 6, might be at work around 7... gotta wash the truck,engine and suspension, it goes in for an alignment tomorrow, and is still dirty from last weekend
Gettin ready for the road-trip........

**All the people who's freedom of speech I fought to defend are now telling me to shut up**
doorgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:34 AM   #725
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

indeed! washed today, just to be nice to the guy who's going to work on it tomorrow... got an alignment and oil change booked... $150 for the two... wheels will be coming out of the back of the garage this weekend, trying to decide if i'm going to be filling them with air, or if i am going to get them filled with nitrogen again...

it SHOULD be free to fill them with nitrogen... if i manage to get my ass to the dealership to have them do that...
Quote:
Old 09-21-2012, 07:54 AM   #726
Mark_88

Vehicle Make: Dordge
Vehicle Model: Care A Van
I use this vehicle for: Space travel
My credo: Love Thy Neighbor
Mark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool!

I haven't been following this (short attention span and all that)...good to see it made it to Calgary...good work guys...

I haven't done the body on my truck yet...can we hold this till spring...lol
1996 Ranger 2.5 (gone)

On-line manual link
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...94#post1581294
Mark_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:16 AM   #727
LIMA BEAN

Vehicle Year: 1988
Vehicle Model: Ranger SXY
I use this vehicle for: Doing dirty deed's dirt cheap.
LIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doorgunner View Post
Absolutely! If'n you can hold a bowel movement till it arrives
With that said if one takes an arrow to the knee is that one welcome round the homestead or............!?

"You have come to take our evil black guns? heh heh be right with ya there mister."
LIMA BEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:31 AM   #728
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

hey, are we recording mileage for this banner?

if so, do i record the mileage i've done to and from work, with the banner on my passenger seat?

supposed to be meeting up with basshead tomorrow, he's got his winter beater, so no pics of trucks... haven't been able to get ahold of master.hec0 and k.strong has been intermittent...
Quote:
Old 09-23-2012, 09:31 AM   #729
K.Strong

Vehicle Year: 2009
Vehicle Make: Toyota
Vehicle Model: Tacoma
I use this vehicle for: Clearing out my bank account
K.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to beholdK.Strong is a splendid one to behold

I've been working 13 hour days this weekend because of the iPhone launch, so I've been pretty drained. I believe I have Monday off then most of the week I work till 530. Ill send you my actual schedule today James and let me know what works best for you.

Post in my build if you can lend a hand with a quad retrofit
K.Strong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:58 AM   #730
LIMA BEAN

Vehicle Year: 1988
Vehicle Model: Ranger SXY
I use this vehicle for: Doing dirty deed's dirt cheap.
LIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by --weezl-- View Post
hey, are we recording mileage for this banner?

If so, do i record the mileage i've done to and from work, with the banner on my passenger seat?

Supposed to be meeting up with basshead tomorrow, he's got his winter beater, so no pics of trucks... Haven't been able to get ahold of master.hec0 and k.strong has been intermittent...
really!!

"You have come to take our evil black guns? heh heh be right with ya there mister."
LIMA BEAN is offline   Reply With Quote