• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

B2 Headlight Assembly question!

jims89broncoII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Im looking to get new headlight assembly's for my 89 B2. I went to the parts store today and they said theres like 3 different types... I just dont think that sounds right and I didnt know which ones to order. Is there more than 1 type for the 89/90 B2? and where is the best/cheapest place to buy them?

dusto2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ebay is going to be the cheapest and there is only 1 housing but you can get them standard like your original or some people sell euro style ones for those years too

jims89broncoII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
deff. dont want euro... i thought there was only 1 housing. thats all i needed to know man. thanks for your help!

jims89broncoII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
just ordered new headlight assemblies! :yahoo: in about a week I can drive at night without thinking wow, I have candles for headlights even set on bright... :icon_confused:

Mtrhd0024

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
just ordered new headlight assemblies! :yahoo: in about a week I can drive at night without thinking wow, I have candles for headlights even set on bright... :icon_confused:
I did this about a month back, and also converted to 9007 bulbs. All you have to do is re-pin the headlight plug for the 9007 bulb, and shave one of the locating tabs off the inside of the headlight assembly where the bulb goes. Then re aim the new housings cuz the beam pattern will be a little low with the 9007's in.

So I went from having 19 year old "mood lights"

To brand new housings with 9007 bulbs (brighter than 9004's). I also put in the 9007 Silverstar Ultra's, and now my headlights are awesome!! You can actually see at night!! lol.

I swear I've seen 2 AA Maglites that were brighter than my stock headlights! :icon_rofl: lol :D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals