• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Lowering questions

alexp11

09/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys I've been looking around to try to find some info. I was planning on getting some components from Brian Friday, but found out he doesn't have the shocks on hand and they'd have to ship from CA. With working 7 days and my truck being my daily, I had scheduled time off work this weekend to get it done. One of the issues is I don't know what size shocks to purchase. Being in Ohio I can make a drive to Summit on Friday and purchase a different brand of shock, but I need to know the size. Truck is a 93. Getting dream beams and 2" coils in the front, and a flip kit and possibly a shackle flip in the back. I also found out Brian is out of the material for the raised transmission k-member and radius arm relocators and was wondering if I'll be alright to go this low without those components until he gets supplies in. Thanks in advance. - Alex

stegomon

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987/1990
Make / Model
fords and only
Transmission
Manual
Bet the guys from summit can help. May have the right ones listed

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals