• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Pet Peeve - Parking on curbs with 4x4's

Andy D

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
The Rat
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
My credo
to prevent Found On the Road Dead, Fix Or Repair Daily
Parking in front of a hydrant is the height of douchebaggery . I will hop a curb then end up parallel parked with the Transit in the Mayor's courtesy spot in front of the New Bedford City Hall. It is a busy street that is blocked entirely whilst you park. :D

Jraymer360

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I hate when people park diagonally in a straight spot. I usually park as close as them as possible

gjm4l

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 4cyl
Transmission
Manual
I'll happily park on the curb to block the drivers door of the asshat who double parked at the front of the lot. I came out once to find the driver pissed because somebody blocked the other side too. That was epic. I respect reason for double parking but you better be at the BACK of the lot!

lil_Blue_Ford

TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.9L
Transmission
Manual
Yea, parking on curbs is stupid. The only time I've actually done it is by accident.... like parking on a snow pile and come out to find it melted and the one side of the truck is now parked on the curb instead of the snow that was there.

I have been guilty of parking a tire on top of those parking stop things - concrete or rubber - which is much more of a challenge, especially with a manual trans. I don't do it often, but I've done it a few times with people watching just for the fun of it. There is no challenge to parking on a curb.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals