• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Neeeew

zak873

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2004 / 1987
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
New to TRS but have owned several Rangers in the last 5 years. I'm on a few other Ranger forums but figured I needed to join the most active forum for them it seems. I just purchased Ranger number 5, and what seems to be a bit rare.

1. 1998 Ext cab XLT - 3.0 Auto 2wd - mostly stock
2. 2000 Ext cab XLT - 4.0 Auto 2wd - stock
3. 1996 Single cab - 2.3 Manual 2wd - stock

^ All sold ^ ------------ V Current V

4. 2004 Ext cab XLT - 4.0 Manual 4wd w/ 33's and 17" fuels
5. 1987 Single cab STX High Rider - 5.0/np435/205 and full widths in the works

I just purchased the STX a few weeks ago. Didn't really know anything about the High Rider package. Went and looked at the truck, it was in good shape, minus the PO putting a 3.0 in it and never wiring it up or finishing it, probably because they realized they didn't have the right motor :dunno: Picked it up anyways. Started searching a bit and found out it was a High Rider, well I think so anyways. It also has a lift on it, with 33's. It'll be getting a 5.0, 435 and 205, with ton's. Have a few, or more like a lot of pictures.

Full width S-10 I built :icon_welder: Still has a Ranger in the pictures so :thefinger:

STX suspension. If anyone has any useful info on this besides the main STX High Rider thread, please inform me. I would appreciate it. (and yes, I know it has an additional lift added on to what I suspect is the High Rider)

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Welcome Zak~!

nice pics...pb is loading way too slow these days...I think it's maxed out the server or something...or maybe my computer has finally reached old age...

Anyway...nothing I can add to what you already know...but there are quite a few on here who know these inside out...so you will find help...but probably more likely in the proper threads below...the intro does get a share of them but they are hard core mostly and don't do the meet and greet very often...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals