• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

A video to watch

Jim Oaks

Just some guy with a website
Administrator
Founder / Site Owner
Supporting Vendor
Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 / 2021
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 / 2.3 Ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6-inches
Tire Size
33x12.50x15
From what I see he's really just a crazy convict, probably highly intoxicated. Just another reason to carry!

EDIT: Yahoo news lists him as being shot and incapacitated by another employee. Still seems like he was attention seeking. In my opinion, not related to any terrorist organization, but still a retarded felon, likely intoxicated, going for media coverage.
And here's the problem.

The news reports / police reports are trying to downplay it that they don't think he's linked to terrorist groups. Just isolated.

The guy was trying to convert fellow employees to Muslim.

He converted to Muslim. He beheaded a woman.

Do we really need to establish whether or not he belongs to a terrorist group?

How many Muslim's need to behead someone before people should become concerned about their own safety?

It's a wake up call. Get your head out of the sand. Be alert. Be careful.

Dune Runner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999 4.0
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I agree 100% with you Jim. Mainstream media plays their liberal BS. Always down plays "terrorist" anything. They don't want to make the messiah muslim leader look bad.

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
beheading, shot, multiple stab wounds....sorry, there is no difference...it's still dead. It doesn't matter how it's accomplished.... so...I'll be just as careful as I've always been and not be blackmailed into changing my freedoms. And I don't give a crap if it's a terrorist or a nut-job, dead is dead and there isn't much you can do about either. Blocking borders isn't going to accomplish anything but make people want to tear down what you [we] have accomplished. Whatever happened to the U.S. country I learned about in school; What was it?.... give me your tired, your poor etc.

Richard

SenorNoob

TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1.5" Front + 4" Rear
Tire Size
245-70-R16
Glow in the dark glass factory. That's all I have to say about that.

FritzTKatt

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I see it as another guy that converted to islam in prison. Apparently that's a common thing. I don't see all muslims as evil, considering their religion advocated peace. We can go on for days about religion, I mean seriously, crusades anyone? Spanish inquisition? Salem...

I don't think there's any way to truly fight terrorism because of the nature of the beast. They can keep this up for as long as they want (assuming they are linked to this retard in question). I couldn't begin to fathom a solution to counter this. The only thing is prevention and counters (being aware and armed).

I would agree that it's entirely possible he is affiliated with a terrorist organization, and likely, but I'm not convinced.

Is it also an outrage that he would actually do this? I don't think so, because it's what he does. Crack heads smoke crack, mechanics fix trucks. Doesn't change the fact that I'd like to bring the fight to them, but when you know someone does something, it should be no surprise that they'd do it again.

How should one avoid being concerned about their safety? Should we live in fear, and do nothing? Should the people of oklahoma city fear their lives every day now? I think they should carry on, because terrorism only works if you let it affect you mentally. Yes, innocent people die, it's a shame, but when you let it bother you to such an extent, that's how they win.

Dune Runner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999 4.0
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Blocking borders isn't going to accomplish anything? He says from Canada. I live less than a mile from the Mexican border. To me Alwaysfloored, You are worlds away from where I stand.

drsvox

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
V6 2.8L
Transmission
Automatic
Fearing something does not necessarily mean you cower from it...

Dune Runner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999 4.0
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
The only thing I fear is our current administration and their open border policy. Might as well roll out the red carpet.
Peaceful Muslims? Ha!

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
OK Dunerunner, let's do it your way. Tell me how you close the border to these nutbars?

Dune Runner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999 4.0
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
OK Dunerunner, let's do it your way. Tell me how you close the border to these nutbars?
A good start would be to finish the fence that was started years ago. Let the border patrol and INS do their jobs. As it is right now they are told not to pursue illegals that are roaming the streets. Only allowed to pursue at the border. Deport all that are caught and quit with the asylum BS. When shot at from across the mexican border SHOOT BACK! Quit letting Holder get away with giving the cartel guns. Guns that have killed Americans.
That would be a good start.

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I think you're confusing mexicans with islamists.
And that only closes one border.

Dune Runner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999 4.0
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I think you're confusing mexicans with islamists.
And that only closes one border.
No Im not. How on earth can we secure a border when the flow is so huge we can't control it at all. We have to cut the flow off. The Canada border is not so easy but it also needs to be stepped up. Though most "other than mexicans" are crossing the southern border. Muslim prayer rugs have already been found along the southern border. Illegals from countries other than Mexico show up crossing the border daily. I wish it was only Mexicans crossing the border.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
There really is nothing we can do. If somebody wants into any country they will find a way. We can't seal off every border it is imposable to do so. We should only hope that the good cross and not the bad. What are we going to do....drop the nukes on the countries that have started the war? Totally annihilate all people who have a different religion? Make all other countries 'Flat black glowing in the dark'? We just can't do this. There is so much hate in this world and we all need to learn to live together. If not....we shall all perish together!!

black_demon69

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
terrorist just use fear to get a society to comply with whatever they want. i say we should have a healthy fear of terrorist but not a paralyzing one because then they win. we just need to keep living life and be prepared to fight if necessary.. that is like flipping the bird to terrorist.

drsvox

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
V6 2.8L
Transmission
Automatic
i say we should have a healthy fear of terrorist but not a paralyzing one because then they win. we just need to keep living life and be prepared to fight if necessary.
exactly!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals