• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ranger GOLD

CHKNFKR

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
545 CID
Transmission
Manual
I've got a customer with an 83 ranger hes trying to restore. Its a southern truck so i'm calling on the southern members here, arizona, new mexico, and texas in particular. If any of you have seen these badges or know where to find them let me know! Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Hmmmm...I never saw that one on any factory Ford Ranger. I checked with my Ford buddies who work at dealerships and they have no idea what it is. They say it might just be a stick on badge somebody bought and stuck it on the truck. Is there any plate on the dash that says this is a limited addition? The door jam?

CHKNFKR

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
545 CID
Transmission
Manual
I work parts at a ford dealership. What i've found is that it was a dealer package offered in the southern states i mentioned above. None have been made since 83 and the badges aren't availabke through any channels available to me or the aftermarket. I'm hoping to find someone with two or three laying around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals