• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

respect for jeepers

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
If they had been rangers you would have still been there LOL
No, I'd be eating a sandwich playing here on trs....... i wasn't there :icon_twisted:

What are the details of the save? why did it take so long and so many people? were his tires bald or something?

Frank

btw....... I have pulled trucks out before with a 4wheeler winch, they aren't to be underestimated!!!

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
I think that is the 4 wheeler spirit period....... anybody that went by you and didn't stop to ask you if you needed anything is a douche bag.
:agree:

bmonee5

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i remember like 3-4 years ago i got stuck out on the beach in oregon. It wasn't much sand so i was kind of of surprised. So i put it in 4 wheel and still could not get out, tried digging myself out and letting air out and nothing seemed to help. So as i was calling my boss to let him know why i was already late for work i realized that my hubs were not turned in...ugh. Didn't get in trouble cause my boss thought it was sooo funny.

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i remember like 3-4 years ago i got stuck out on the beach in oregon. It wasn't much sand so i was kind of of surprised. So i put it in 4 wheel and still could not get out, tried digging myself out and letting air out and nothing seemed to help. So as i was calling my boss to let him know why i was already late for work i realized that my hubs were not turned in...ugh. Didn't get in trouble cause my boss thought it was sooo funny.
that is funny, my buddy did that in the snow when we were in high school, we were sliding around all over the place and he was getting pissed cause his 4wd wasnt working

as for jeeps, yeah they're ok, some of them just plain suck though. my bro has a 96 cherokee and he's easily put $1500 into it since last june. i, on the other hand, have put $300 into my BII after it sat for 9 months without being driven or cranked.

my dad knew a guy back in the 70's that bought one and it wouldnt crank when he tried to leave the dealership.....lemons i suppose.

seems to me they work out alot better when you rip out all the jeep stuff and replace it with ford, GM, or chevy parts and just keep the jeep body...haha

still, it's nice of the guy to help get you out of that hole

edgerunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
it was a long hole and i got stuck towards the end there was no way around me to pull from front so it had to be from the back but it was so deep the jeep tried to snatch but it wasnt long enough so he call some people and still couldnt do it one guy came out in a rockcrawler jeep (idk why he had one im in florida) he tried to winch me out but he was to light then two other jeeps hooked on to him for more wieght and finally i popped out. i had a case of beer so we all split it and hung out for a while haha

rockwerks

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994 mazda b400
Make / Model
1996 Jeep chero
Transmission
Automatic
it was a long hole and i got stuck towards the end there was no way around me to pull from front so it had to be from the back but it was so deep the jeep tried to snatch but it wasnt long enough so he call some people and still couldnt do it one guy came out in a rockcrawler jeep (idk why he had one im in florida) he tried to winch me out but he was to light then two other jeeps hooked on to him for more wieght and finally i popped out. i had a case of beer so we all split it and hung out for a while haha
Lemonade out of Lemons:icon_thumby:

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Beer tastes better on a Ford tailgate......

Frank

rockwerks

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994 mazda b400
Make / Model
1996 Jeep chero
Transmission
Automatic

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Ive never drank beer off of a tailgate before I usually just drink it out of the bottle
You havent' lived!!!! Wake up and breath the fresh air........ open your peepers and go tackle the world.

Frank

willievhook

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hah, speaking of jeeps....last night i was comin down from the hills, me and my buddy were just cruising around, when we came upon a guy standing in the middle of the road, drunk off his ass.

he had driven his cherokee down off the road, luckily getting caught up in a bunch of brush(kept him from rollin down into a big ol' clear cut)
i told him we would pull him out, but we weren't gonna let him just drive away. we hooked a block onto a stump across the road, and ran haywire from his rig, through the block and back to mine. my buddy got in his rig just to steer, and i put er in 4lo and dragged him up back onto the road....we took his keys and put them by the sign at the beginning of the road(bout a 6 mile walk round trip) figured that'd be far enough to sober him up, haha

it did feel good to help out though, building up some karma, lol

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
If they had been rangers you would have still been there LOL
yeah ... well ....... had they been S10s there would be 50 of them there with their ricer exhaust tips going ....... uuuhhhhh ddddduuuuhhhhhh where do I put da udder en o da rope ..........

rockwerks

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994 mazda b400
Make / Model
1996 Jeep chero
Transmission
Automatic
hah, speaking of jeeps....last night i was comin down from the hills, me and my buddy were just cruising around, when we came upon a guy standing in the middle of the road, drunk off his ass.

he had driven his cherokee down off the road, luckily getting caught up in a bunch of brush(kept him from rollin down into a big ol' clear cut)
i told him we would pull him out, but we weren't gonna let him just drive away. we hooked a block onto a stump across the road, and ran haywire from his rig, through the block and back to mine. my buddy got in his rig just to steer, and i put er in 4lo and dragged him up back onto the road....we took his keys and put them by the sign at the beginning of the road(bout a 6 mile walk round trip) figured that'd be far enough to sober him up, haha

it did feel good to help out though, building up some karma, lol
taking the guys keys and abandoning him on the side of the road with a 6 mile walk ahead of him is not good KARMA. keep your head down

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
taking the guys keys and abandoning him on the side of the road with a 6 mile walk ahead of him is not good KARMA. keep your head down
a 6 mile walk is better than a little girls dad not coming home.

Frank

I got ran off the road the other day by a jeeper..... they passed me on ice, I was like well buddy I'll pull you out when I catch up to ya.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals