• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

new to me bronco

DFracing

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
so i bought this truck from a buddy because he needed some help.
95 bronco EB on 35's drop bracket lift with 351 and e4od
ive spent alot of time running down alot of electrical issues and ignistion system issues. no that that is all fixed time to move on to other things.

i finally got the truck running really well.
New cap, rotor, wires ,plugs, coil, egr sensor, maf sensor. found out the the timing had been set to 0* so i advanced it to 10* BTDC truck runs amazing. and passes smog with flying colors to boot
so i start playing with the timing and set it to 13* (or so my timing light says)
put 91 fuel in with an octane booster to boot. the truck runs hard without the spout it, but as soon as i plug the spout back in and start the truck it miss fires, detonates and stalls at idle, anyone know why?

also on a second note the front driver side coil keeps popping out of place and i cannot seem to get to to stay. would anyone know why on that issue.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

DFracing

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Nvm checked the timing today and found that my timing light has an adjustment knob, and i accidentally bumped it up to somewhere around 18, got her back down to 12 and she seems to run fine now.

But on that note does anyone know why my driver side spring might be popping out of place, all of my bushings seem to be ok. It makes a nice thud when i apply moderate throttle from a complete stop. coming from the front end when it lifts up.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals