• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hercules a/t, a/w, or trail digger???

horny ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i need some help decided on some tires.... i wanna go asap.. but im not too sure what to get.... if anyone can help me out.... im looking at three hercules tires... either the A/T for 610, possibly cheaper. The A/W, for 630, or the M/T's the trail digger's... for 704... im looking for an on and off road tire... something with a good bang for my buck... but a tire that looks killer too... let me know...

thanks

danger_ranger05

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
General Grabber AT2 Very good tire and very reasonably priced. They are an agressive AT tire and rival the BFGs in my opinion. I had 4 of em bought, mounted and balanced for $500:icon_thumby:

Original_Ranger84

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984, 1999
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L, 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Don't get the A/w's they are terrible in any amount of mud or dirt. My truck got stuck (this is sad cause i never got it stuck before really.) they clog up fast and don't even like cleaning out on the highway. The M/T looks bad ass though.

horny ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
iv herd of the general grabber's... but i couldnt find them anywhere... no one seems to sell em up here in canada... i ended up buying the goodyear wranglers territory... pretty agressive tire... havent had em in the mud yet but when i find out ill let yall know

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals