• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

hello New guy here

rangerraider1979

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I am looking forward to using this site to do a small restore of my wifes late grandfathers truck in which I will be giving to my oldest daughter on her 16th birth day. So let the fun begin.....:icon_bounceblue::icon_hornsup::yahoo:

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Welcome to TRS~!

Looks like it could be a 94 with the 4.0...what are you going to restore? Pictures might help us out here...before during and after if possible...:)

rangerraider1979

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I am wanting to change all the seals and gaskets changed the body has some rust and I have already found a bed for it cost me 200 dollars 95 percent rust free just a couple surface rust areas. I am going to sand all rust and have it rhino lined in and under. I am going to be replacing all the straps for gas tank and all the leaf perches while I have the bed off I am also going to replace or mud the passenger cab corner. and replace fenders I do have a great source for cheap parts. I also want to change the fenders and grill. I know its a 2wd but I was woundering if there is a kit for 2 wheel drive spindle lift for rangers. But that is where I am starting. I also wheel be putting aluminum rims from a explorer on it. And the kicker parts are dual exhaust and I will be hallowing the cats for more air flow. I am thinking of putting some purple neons or leds in the grill I also want to put after market lights but I do not know much about them. Here is the story and I am open for Ideas Remember I am going for the girly look.. I have to make it more appealing than a camaro which she has her heart set on. Oh If you guys need any parts you cant find let me know I can go look at the yard for you .:yahoo::yahoo::icon_hornsup::icon_idea:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

• ryan
    Forum Administrator

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals