• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Got a girls number.....now what???

Grey_04

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
first thing i would do is check out the phone number on white pages dot com. find out who's number it is for sure. hell someone could have gave you the non emergency number for the fire department in the next town. then go from there..

dangerranger83

5.0 HO under the hood!!!
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 HO carbed with an np435 and np208
Transmission
Manual
Im for sure this isnt a buddies number. Another thing is I dont own a cell phonee, cant afford it at the moment due to all my money has been filterd to my truck to modding it but thats about done anyways. I am a cheap ass to myself but not to others. Good news is do know her name, may try to request her facebook. Well im off to call her so I will report back ASAP.

sohc86-06

April 2011 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986 2wd ranger
Make / Model
ford ranger spo
Transmission
Automatic
give it a call an ask to dinner an a movie man see were it goes

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
are you sure its not just a buddy screwing with you? otherwise call her up and take her out somewhere nice show her your serious but not too serious or desperate
lol I gotta agree with this...

ask her out to a nice dinner and just talk to her. Make sure you clean the truck up nice and dress nice (doesn't have to be a tux or suit, but nice clothes that you would wear to church or a special occasion)

Good luck!

AJ

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Just call her...... if you don't jump on the opportunity she'll think you are blowing her off.

And if she likes you enough to put her number on your window........ that means two things.

1: she's shy and nervous about approaching you in person (sound familiar? just like you feel about her)
2: she digs you so if you call and say hey would you like to go to dinner? (somewhere fun where they throw the bread rolls or have a sweet ufc fight on a megatron)
and no matter how awkward you are......... she wont care at all because she feels the same butterflies.

BTW: facebook and myspace is just queer.

Frank

trail B2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I don't believe in doing things you don't normally do on dates.If i'm not what there looking for I wanna know right away. Be clean be kind and listen and treat her like she's important.If you go to a big dinner and a movie you don't know what you have and she doesn't know you because your not being yourself.It's real apparent though she wants to see if you will man up got to try and do it like it's an everyday thing.

dangerranger83

5.0 HO under the hood!!!
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 HO carbed with an np435 and np208
Transmission
Manual
I called twice but her voice messgae isnt set-up though so cant leave a messagee I assume shes at work (and I leave for work at 430pm)

As for using facebook I have some her friends on it as my friends plus work with one and party with the other. Now using myspace is stupid.

As far as cleaning up my truck.....have you taken a look at my build thread or my avatar picture, hard to clean up a turd (body work is comming this spring). Hell I have been so unmotivated to work on it in the cold, I havent got 2 gaskets put on the exhaust system to shut it up so I can hear the radio while driving.

I will say that I get real nervuos when dialing the number, but I cant let that stop me, just push myself forward.

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
I wouldn't worrie about the truck that much some women love it she left her number on it I think she digs it. I had a multi colord ranger and a interga I built for racing ( no carpet, no interior panels, no back seat no sound densiting, just the two front seats and a dash board with some guages) when me and my wife first met she loved the ranger and liked the integra because of how loud it was I had ran 2 1/2 inch straght pipe no cat to a magnaflow muffler. So chicks are into all that I'd say she is too.

Last edited:

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i never had it that easy either, i always had to club them in the back of the head and drag 'em back to the old cave.

i gotta admit, the first thing i thought of was that one of your buddies is screwing with you. but what do you have to lose? maybe you'll get lucky and you can play a little game of 'ouch-ouch, you're on my hair' or 'just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels'

Grunizzle

01/2013 OTOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Active
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V-6
Transmission
Manual
You should message the chick on facebook and ask her if she left her number on your truck. It's a perfect opening line because whether she did or didn't she will respond and then gives you a perfect chance for you to open on her and use some game. Only F.B. message her if she doesn't answer the phone though...

OilPatch197

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/87
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
You need to get you place in order Dude!

Watch THIS VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM

You want your potential to feel comfortable, if you miss the vid, stock up on snacks, food and a clean bathroom.

country0001

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford,Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i never had it that easy either, i always had to club them in the back of the head and drag 'em back to the old cave.

i gotta admit, the first thing i thought of was that one of your buddies is screwing with you. but what do you have to lose? maybe you'll get lucky and you can play a little game of 'ouch-ouch, you're on my hair' or 'just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels'
Now we have a winner.

Isn't that from wedding crashers

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Don't fall for it...it is a he/she....look out, Bro.....lol

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals