• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

budget 88 b2 build

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My uncle has two big sections of land around Burns and one of them is like a junkyard so he has like two willies trucks on it.

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
well here are the pics of the mud on my truck, and my whole mirror was muddy, but i had to take some offf to go get some gas, and some flexin shots of it with no front sway bar, in most of the flexin pics, i only have 3 wheels on the ground. and also a pic of where my body is crackin. im just gonna have my dad weld it up since hes good at welding sheetmetal. and also a pic of my 2 dogs and my other dogs grave, i figured id post it since everyone was there for me through this :)

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
My uncle has two big sections of land around Burns and one of them is like a junkyard so he has like two willies trucks on it.
yea i really hope we get it

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
well guys i got some good news, all my cb parts came in today. i got my complete dual whip setup today, got it off ebay for $40 shipped, 2 4 foot black figerglass antennas, mounting hardware which im not using, 12 foot coax, and best of all it was made in the usa :). i also have an interview later today, so the cb setup probly wont be installed till llater this week.

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
well made a little progress today, got my cb mic clip screwed on, got my 2 dash speakers wired up and mounted, and got my cb whips mounted, not wired up, just mounted. im still waiting on the cd player, i was supposed to pull it today, but my freind wont text back :(

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
well i talked to the lady that rns the impound lot and she said i could have the seats, tire carrier, mirrors, and any other parts i need since its been rolled. my seats on the driver side has the typical seat that bends to the side, so idk when ill get the parts but ill gedt em :)

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
well guys i got some good news, wentt to the impound lot thiss mornin and got some mint condition seats, a spare tire carrier, an antenna, mirror, and some jacks. it was really a shame that the bronco these came out of was recked because this thing was loaded. power windows locks, tilt steering, cruise controll, wing windows, and probly more. it was a 88 but a automaatic, with auto hubs, and electric t case. the seats are mint and i haave already put em in my bronco, will probly get pics later tonight.

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
well guys i got my stereo, and i think me and a freind are gonna install it today, but i partied a little too hard last night so well c how that works out lol

Ranger Kip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Fleet
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Confused and Intolerant
cool, lookin good so far dude =)
You gonna blackout your rims?

Get yourself a Ranger Rear Cab cutout, and weld it to the back of the cab, so you can drive it around out in rain without ruinin anything or getting yourself soakin wet.

Although as I typed that, I realized that was the fun of muddin around, but I dont like bein sick the next day with a cold. =)

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
no im not gonna black out the rims. i really waant a set of soft eights, but those are expensive. and im just gonnna make a canvas top for it, so i can have it like a full size bronco during the summer

mn_smokeater

Firefighter
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.4L V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
no im not gonna black out the rims. i really waant a set of soft eights, but those are expensive. and im just gonnna make a canvas top for it, so i can have it like a full size bronco during the summer
could fab up a mock roll cage deal to hook the top to you know like a jeep or Sherrod B2

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
could fab up a mock roll cage deal to hook the top to you know like a jeep or Sherrod B2
yea eventually we are gonnna make a full cage. oh and i forgot to tell you guys starting the 28th i have a job :yahoo: and i work tell the end of august so the only work dont to my truck will most likely be on weekends after that.

Ranger Kip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Fleet
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Confused and Intolerant
yea eventually we are gonnna make a full cage. oh and i forgot to tell you guys starting the 28th i have a job :yahoo: and i work tell the end of august so the only work dont to my truck will most likely be on weekends after that.

Lucky bugger!
I am still applying left and right =)
Where ya workin?

4x4b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l v6
Transmission
Manual
imworkin for the county doing odd jobs, its called oycc Oregon Youth Community Cor

Ranger Kip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Fleet
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Confused and Intolerant
imworkin for the county doing odd jobs, its called oycc Oregon Youth Community Cor
Nice, thay have a thing like that here at Career Link for teens, but your parents MUST have a yearly income of less than 40k a year, dad makes 90K+ and we still have troubles....
(Electricity went up 4%, after the last 5 increase over the last year, and the tax cuts are leavin here soon, so I am diggin a bomb-shelter for myself while this tax fight goes off the bridge).

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals