• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Lifting my 94 Splash

dhinch279

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I didn't realize that people had actually posted on my thread, my bad. Anyway, I have 2 sets of tires, 33x15.5x15 Super Swamper TSL's and 33x12.5x16 procomp all terrains. I just haven't put them on yet because I wanted to make sure that my alignment isn't going to eat up my expensive tires. My steering pulls to the right and the alignment shop says they can't do anything else to help it out. oh well, just have to get used to it until I can get the extreme drop pitman arm, which apparently is made of solid gold, at least their prices reflect that.

I just picked up an aluminum one piece driveshaft, that hopefully will get rid of the vibration that occurs between 10-30 miles per hour.

89PBR96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Very nice tire setups man is the 4.0 going to turn the biggins

dhinch279

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Probably not too well, since I have stock 3.27 gears right now. I have been on the lookout for some decent 4.56 or 4.88 gears. A friend of mine owns a machine shop in town and he cuts me a deal on installation, usually only $75 bucks to install them if I do all the leg work like locate parts and remove the differentials or rearend from out of the truck. He just put some 3.73's in the rear of my mustang, he does a pretty good job.

89PBR96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Not bad I'm kinda looking for gears but the truck does pretty good I wish I could have paid someone to do my clutch today but it's done time for the next project tires should be in thursday whoop

Get truck aligned and take more Pics I want to see some meats on it

dhinch279

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah, I'd like to see some meats too.

I got a question for you, when you are going between 30-45 miles per hour and you turn do your tires squeal at all. There is a certain point that mine will squeal and if I hold it there it will continue to squeal until I either turn farther or straighten the wheel out. I noticed it really bad in a walmart parking lot today

Lrpalo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I have 4" of lift on my ranger with 33x12.5x15 baja claws and mine pulls to the right as well, at least i am not the only one

dhinch279

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah, I don't know what the problem is. It's not a dangerous pull, its just annoying

89PBR96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Yeah, I'd like to see some meats too.

I got a question for you, when you are going between 30-45 miles per hour and you turn do your tires squeal at all. There is a certain point that mine will squeal and if I hold it there it will continue to squeal until I either turn farther or straighten the wheel out. I noticed it really bad in a walmart parking lot today
No mine don't it might be the pavement I no blacktop makes alot of vehicles squeal while turning

dhinch279

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'm not worried about the noise too much, just the safety and the I don't want it to eat up my tires

89PBR96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm not worried about the noise too much, just the safety and the I don't want it to eat up my tires
You should be fine after the alignment tires should be ok

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals