Home Ford Ranger Forum Builders Guide How To Tech Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Regional > Regional Forums > BOLO: Stolen _________

BOLO: Stolen _________ Post stolen vehicles & parts here.

Old 10-24-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
lil_Blue_Ford
Super Moderator

Vehicle Year: 95
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: F-150
I use this vehicle for: Work
lil_Blue_Ford has much to be proud oflil_Blue_Ford has much to be proud oflil_Blue_Ford has much to be proud oflil_Blue_Ford has much to be proud oflil_Blue_Ford has much to be proud oflil_Blue_Ford has much to be proud oflil_Blue_Ford has much to be proud oflil_Blue_Ford has much to be proud oflil_Blue_Ford has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to lil_Blue_Ford
Default 4 truck axles stolen!

I probably should have posted this awhile ago but it's a long shot anyway (they've probably been cut up or sold for scrap).

About a month and a half ago I had 4 truck axles stolen from me. They were dragged down through the yard, pushed down over the hillside into the drainage ditch along the road, dragged out and loaded on a truck/trailer (it was easy to follow the trail of destroyed yard).

All four had my home phone number, initials, and what the axle was for written in white or yellow paint marker. All were taken from me in Butler, PA.

The list:

7.5" Bronco II rear, 3.73 gears, open

8.8" F-150 rear, 3.08 gears, open (only mad because it had only 71k miles on it)

D-30 YJ Jeep front with spring flip perches and CAD block-off plate (and thus ready for a spring-over install with a solid passenger side shaft)

D-60 FF F-250 rear, 4.10 gears, limited slip (and a match for the front axle I still have)

If you have any information, please contact me or the Penn Township Police. Thank you!
"Blue Ox" 1995 F-150 xl: 4.9L, 5-spd, 4x4
2000 Ranger Supercab xlt: 4.0, auto, 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyO View Post
Some people are too stupid to be in management. That's why they keep getting promoted.
lil_Blue_Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement - Don't want to see the forum ads? Click HERE to find out how to be a Premium Member.

5% Rock Auto Discount Code: 83E98FB3D89C78 Expires: June 26, 2018
Old 10-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
LIMA BEAN

Vehicle Year: 1988
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger SXY
I use this vehicle for: Doing dirty deed's dirt cheap.
LIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond repute

Bet it was someone you know or have met, sure they didnt just stumble upon your stuff. Just thinking out loud.

"You have come to take our evil black guns? heh heh be right with ya there mister."
LIMA BEAN is offline   Reply With Quote