• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Mini Green

jaymegriffiths

Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
nice build dude good work. where'd u get replacement hardware for brakes?

ForOffRoadDriving

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
good build, i like to watch people customize their DD, it shows there are still some RBV owners who live in "reality". since he said they were duralast shoes im guessing he got the hardware at auto-zoo. i wish i would have POR15'd my drums when i did them. instead i used plastikote caliper paint and it doesnt like to be exposed to brake cleaner (kind seems studpid to market paint for brakes and then make brake cleaner its 'achiles heel'). keep up the good work, youll like having that center console in there im sure.

XVTer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yup, power seats :)

The brake hardware all came from autozone. I had a gift card there and used it to pay for some of the cost.

I got the buckets in and wired up, working on the console now.

Last edited:

XVTer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Well, I've been traveling a ton lately so I haven't been able to put any time into the 'lil Ranger.

Currently at 178k miles and going strong

I spent last weekend doing a little work. I was going to replace the front shocks, but ended up twisting off the f'n lower mounting bolts. I ended up cutting up a 1/2" bolt and welding it in place.

I also sanded/painted the rest of the frame because it needed (as you can see above). I started the back half last fall but never got around to doing the rest before winter. I still need to do the rear axle and some of the front suspension parts. Rear shocks will be going on next.

I sold my cap and put back on the summer treads; here's where it sits now; :

I'll work on getting interior pictures with the seats, for some reason I've never taken any.

Until next time ~

Last edited:

XVTer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Well, Ladies and Gents, I have sold the 'lil Ranger so this will be my last post in this thread. 33,864 miles, 2 years, and 7 months later I let her go.

Keep on Truckin'

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals