• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Light Tab Blueprint?

dwsykes

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
14, 88
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5TT, 2.9
Transmission
Manual
Does anyone have a blueprint for the light tabs I see up here? I'm talking about the ones like Underdog performance makes. I'm thinking about making some out of stainless steel, and all I need to make it easy is to have a blueprint. Thanks in advance!:D

dwsykes

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
14, 88
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5TT, 2.9
Transmission
Manual
Yeah, I've seen this thread. :D It is where I was looking earlier. All I really need to know is the hole size, total length/width, and where to bend. I have access to a water jet and press to make it nice and purdy.

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah, I've seen this thread. :D It is where I was looking earlier. All I really need to know is the hole size, total length/width, and where to bend. I have access to a water jet and press to make it nice and purdy.
I'm just shooting in the dark here but... those holes are the regular size as most light bolts... thats either 3/8" or 1/2", I forget which... but drill them to whatever size bolt YOUR lights have...

The shorter end of the angle bracket appears to be around 1" to 1.5"... the longer part appears to be around 2.5" to 3.5".

In the end, as I said, build the brackets how you want them to be, hell, make some "mock-ups" out of cardboard and go from there.

dwsykes

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
14, 88
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5TT, 2.9
Transmission
Manual
had computer problems....:pissedoff:
Thanks, that is just about what I needed. I will take your advice on the cardboard. Thanks again everyone!:D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals