• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

anyone have any fancy lighting inside or outside their truck?

bodkin1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Red and amber lights under the dash on both the driver/passenger sides. Wired into my headlights so they are on whenever the headlights are.

sean9721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
My friend is letting me borrow the neon and the light on the driver side is a red LED trailer light. On the passenger side there is an orange light but it doesnt look as good.

Ranger4657

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.ohh nooo
Transmission
Automatic
My friend is letting me borrow the neon and the light on the driver side is a red LED trailer light. On the passenger side there is an orange light but it doesnt look as good.

bumpity mump bump bump, like the red man. :yahoo:

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Don't go with cathodes. I broke one the other day. It's a good thing I had a spare.

They light up amazingly, but are quite fragile.

Ranger4657

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.ohh nooo
Transmission
Automatic
Don't go with cathodes. I broke one the other day. It's a good thing I had a spare.

They light up amazingly, but are quite fragile.
i like cathodes allot, i used to have 4 blue arranged in my truck and they had the sound circuit on them. it was epic when i was camping

but like you said they are fragle. i went the LED rout this time. ive got a little bar that mounts under the ashtray and it does fine. im getting to old for that bright light stuff anyway.

baxtej44

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
once i can afford it, i'm gonna get some red for underneath my dash... so basically two 12" strips approx to shine on the feet.

would really like an undertruck neon/led kit but those are expensive so that'll have to wait.

will definitely hook some LED's up with my sub when i get it installed (which seems like it may be until november until I can get it started!! :()

i want to get some accessory driving lights maybe strobe lights that go in my grill. or the strobes into my headlights(but i'm not sure you can get strobes on a gen 1 headlight assembly can you?)

anyway.... thanks for all the cool pics and ideas guys... keep em' comin :icon_thumby:

xgenralxleex01x

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
once i can afford it, i'm gonna get some red for underneath my dash... so basically two 12" strips approx to shine on the feet.

would really like an undertruck neon/led kit but those are expensive so that'll have to wait.

will definitely hook some LED's up with my sub when i get it installed (which seems like it may be until november until I can get it started!! :()

i want to get some accessory driving lights maybe strobe lights that go in my grill. or the strobes into my headlights(but i'm not sure you can get strobes on a gen 1 headlight assembly can you?)

anyway.... thanks for all the cool pics and ideas guys... keep em' comin :icon_thumby:
no you have to do it yourself (drill)

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
those look really nice.... i am still wondering if i should get red to see if it would match up nicely with my red interior, or if i should just get white...?
red is good, i just put red ones in my friends 07 seabring lol idk what he was thinking when he bought it. but anyway the red looks good in his car but i do love my blue.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals