• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

central ohio

Dangerrangers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
94 and 04
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 s
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Do it right the first time !!!!!!!!!!
Any members around Sunbury,mt Vernon,marengo,delaware,central Ohio that wheel in or around these towns . PM me and let me know so we can talk. Thanks

donaldcon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm in lancaster. Not a lot of wheeling in "central" ohio.

Stillwell isn't to far from your area

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dangerrangers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
94 and 04
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 s
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
I hope this not going to be another year of only being able to play in the snow and ice ,which is a blast but I would like to get tires muddy .... Let me know if you find some private land where a fellow wheeler would be welcome... I'm not into trashing other people's property or my rig and only want to do some mild stuff till I'm sure how well this new rig is going to do and then go to the more extreme trails... Thanks ..Ironman

donaldcon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Most of the stuff in your area that people used to ride has been closed down because it was never legal in the first place.

There are one or two old Township roads that people ride near Mount Vernon but they don't amount to a whole lot.

Stilwell as mentioned will probably be the closest for you butt they don't have a whole lot of mild stuff there
You could venture south an run the unimproved Township roads in Vinton county, or attend heiney farm rides in Roseville (next ride is Oct 1st)

Other than that your looking at 2+ hr drives or anything that I know about.

If you need people to ride with keep an eye on my website someone's always going somewhere

Dangerrangers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
94 and 04
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 s
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Most of the stuff in your area that people used to ride has been closed down because it was never legal in the first place.

There are one or two old Township roads that people ride near Mount Vernon but they don't amount to a whole lot.

Stilwell as mentioned will probably be the closest for you butt they don't have a whole lot of mild stuff there
You could venture south an run the unimproved Township roads in Vinton county, or attend heiney farm rides in Roseville (next ride is Oct 1st)

Other than that your looking at 2+ hr drives or anything that I know about.

If you need people to ride with keep an eye on my website someone's always going somewhere

Thank you I'll keep an eye on your site and Thanks again ...Ironman

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals