• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ford Parts Catalog nuts and bolts

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
I found this just today while trying to track down a bolt size for a new member. If you know the Ford part number you will find the bolt size and description on this document. It is in PDF format and doesn't seem to be searchable so you just need to scroll though to the right section.

http://www.icsarchive.org/icsarchive-org/private/Ford%20Misc/2004-Standard-and-Utility-Parts-Catalog.pdf

EDIT: Thanks to 1qaz for the tip...the database is searchable by pressing down CTRL and F...a small window pops up in the upper corner where you can type in the part number.
..:icon_thumby:

The part I was looking for was listed in the on-line repair manual by the Ford catalog number so you may need to go through that and find the diagram with the bolt or screw you are looking for. Once you have that number you should be able to find it in the catalog.

For example, the part number I was looking for was N8022227-S2. The part was listed in the catalog as a Metric Course thread M8 28mm type 11 with some other details...

You should be able to find an equivalent bolt with that information.

The above link is the actual PDF and you can download it if you want...only 23 MB

Last edited:

Angie

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
92 & 83 project
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.0L 302
Transmission
Automatic
:icon_thumby: Good score!!

1qaz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
To make it searchable once the .pdf is downloaded use CTRL + F and enter your text in the popup (typically upper right corner) and hit enter. It should search the document and let you bounce from once instance to the next.

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
To make it searchable once the .pdf is downloaded use CTRL + F and enter your text in the popup (typically upper right corner) and hit enter. It should search the document and let you bounce from once instance to the next.
I tried this and it seemed to work...but I could not find the part I was looking for...1988 seat bolts for Ranger...I did find the Bronco II bolt which should be the same...

N801921-S2 but there were no hits in the list...

Thanks for the tip...I tried it with a number I could see in the list and it popped right up...:icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals