• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Updates with pics

freerider6_9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Well my other thread is dead and I would like some opinions on my bumpers so ill start a new thread.
Sorry for the mess, and the poor quality photos.
The green is alot less pukey and dull in person as well.

First ill start with the recent carnage, I twisted the passenger side axle tube out of the housing.you can see in the pic how far it rotated, And when is did, it squashed the drivers side tube.

Onto the bumpers,

Thanks for looking, and please let me know what you guys think and any other ideas.

spdcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
mostly 86
Make / Model
B2
Engine Size
2.9 bored and cammed
Transmission
Manual
how have i missed ur build thread! love the b2... i'm liking the snorkel, and the front bumper.

whats your suspension and powertrain specs?

freerider6_9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Thanks so far guys,
Suspension- 6 inch bds, with daystar 2.5 inch leveling kit
Drivetrain- 5.0L, zf 5spd, np205 tcase, expo axles with 4.10s, jeep hubs,

Might do a solid axle swap and link it next winter depending how this holds up, also in the middle of a 347 build, gotta go bigger for the new tires i got:icon_thumby:

freerider6_9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Thanks, the shops where i work, its adjacent to a fab shop:icon_welder: so my materials and tools are unlimited and i can use what I want when i want to use it, nights or weekends.

heres some better pics that show the metalics in the green a bit better, still not like seeing it in person though.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
WOW sick b2 man. I love the color. Is that kinda like rescue green? Whats the story on the ranger in the shop? For your 205 did you have to adapt it for the zf or is it divorced? sorry for all the questions

freerider6_9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
questions are more than welcome, Just had to grind a notch for the shift rail to go on the zf.

colour is grabber green, 3 coats, followed by 3 coats of metalic clear and then 2 reg clear.

its actually an 80 toyota, the other kid who works here got it for his bush truck and is building it up, helping him learn the trade, when he started he didnt know a thing and now I just sit back and watch him, he struggles, and i let him struggle and let him figure it out for himself. hes doing really good for 15. its got 3 inch suspension, 2 body and 33s with the i4 22r, wants to do a 350 down the road.

the jeep on the hoist is another project, fabtech six inch long arm, ford 9 inch locked, getting the dana 60 front swapped in as well as a 390 horse 350 and turbo 400 and tube dash. oh and 40s:icon_hornsup:

the little suki on the hoist is another customers thats in for more fender trimming and a clutch.

almost forgot the boat thats getting an engine.

I like my job.:icon_welder::headbang:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Yeah I guess I didnt even look at the back window on that yota. Its good to hear your mentoring him. I grew up putzing with stuff on the farm and taught my self alot. My dad uncle and grandpa know a lot but none of them know about 4x4s. I try to help my buddies learn and save money by fixing their own junk. I cant wait till I have a shop like that just to work on projects in. Its a nice dream anyway lol

WoodyB2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
thats a nice shop and a nice B2...where about do you live?

that green sure catches the eye.

are those 35" on the B2?

freerider6_9

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
thanks guys, yes they are 35s, but I have some 39.5 boggers i got a killer deal on that im thinking next year ill link the bronc and solid axle its with some 60s and my 347.

KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals