• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

TRS Banner Across North America!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiluv

01/2014 OTOTM Winner
Supporting Member
Ford Technician
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.oh face oh oh oh
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Tire Size
any word on what day its coming to wennemucca?

NMB2

July 2010 OTOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 V8
Transmission
Automatic
any word on what day its coming to wennemucca?
well, beings it showed so much interested up in washington/oregon. I figure if I take it all the way to lewis with me, there seemed to be enough people to drop it down oregon and along cali. so we can get more people involved/signed/pictures. I will meet up with anyone along my way if they want to, just let me know!!

I will be rolling through wennemucca on the 7th or 8th I think. I will PM you when I get to Elko. I will be staying in Elko... so I wont be much further to meet up with anyone that wants to meet up. I'll be out there wheeling:icon_thumby:

'92Custom

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
I can be in Provo Saturday, and can drop this off anywhere on I-15 north of there up to Idaho Falls or even Mud Lake. I'm in the Rexburg/Idaho falls area. Do I have to drive the Ranger to pick it up? Was planning to take my Nissan...

stiluv

01/2014 OTOTM Winner
Supporting Member
Ford Technician
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.oh face oh oh oh
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Tire Size
well, beings it showed so much interested up in washington/oregon. I figure if I take it all the way to lewis with me, there seemed to be enough people to drop it down oregon and along cali. so we can get more people involved/signed/pictures. I will meet up with anyone along my way if they want to, just let me know!!
for sure. saves me a five hour drive. well who ever can get it near norcal hit me up.

SAY789

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.8L
Transmission
Automatic
Like ive said before im down to take it there are plenty of us in Oregon. If the boys in WA can pass it around i can meet them in norther OR and bring it to Springfield then maybe meet halfway to medford and meet bennybooster then he can pass it to norcal and etc

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I posted back earlier, I am not going to be able to transport most likely, money is just too tight right now and I have some expensive hobbies. So unless it just needs to be moved a short jaunt I can't do it.

Spott

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Dangit, looks like it's gonna miss Idaho after all. I'm willing to drive to N Utah, and bring it back to Idaho Falls (or thereabouts), or start in Idaho Falls and drive to...uhm...maybe as far as Twin Falls? Only one caveat: I gotta do it on Thursdays, 'tis my only day off.

Spott

Airmaster

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda,
Chevy
Engine Size
3.0L Stick, 3.6L Stick
Transmission
Manual
If u need someone in Florida I am DOWN. Im in Miami and willing to go as far north as Orlando... hell, I'll bring it to the southern most point in the Keys if ya want!

The only thing I'd need is for it to land on a weekend, I work during the week but weekends are golden for me :yahoo:

NMB2

July 2010 OTOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 V8
Transmission
Automatic
Dangit, looks like it's gonna miss Idaho after all. I'm willing to drive to N Utah, and bring it back to Idaho Falls (or thereabouts), or start in Idaho Falls and drive to...uhm...maybe as far as Twin Falls? Only one caveat: I gotta do it on Thursdays, 'tis my only day off.

Spott
did you not read my posts? I am coming up through idaho. I am going to spokane, then over to Ft. lewis on 90.

Spott

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Awesome. What route you taking through ID? Let me know when, and where, and we'll arrange to meet. If you can swing east a bit, and we can meet in Twin Falls, I have family there. Maybe I can get you a lil gas money, to help out, too.

Any of the Rexburg/IF/Pocatello members wanna get together and carpool...err, truckpool?

Spott

Last edited:

RangerSVT

Oct 09 OTOTM
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
GT-40 5.0L EFI W/AC
Transmission
Automatic
If u need someone in Florida I am DOWN. Im in Miami and willing to go as far north as Orlando... hell, I'll bring it to the southern most point in the Keys if ya want!

The only thing I'd need is for it to land on a weekend, I work during the week but weekends are golden for me :yahoo:
It's a little past Florida....It's in Utah heading West....It was in Florida...last year :icon_thumby:
SVT

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
O.K.

I'm confused.......(& I ain't even involved!)

anyhow.....

Carry On......(the Banner, that is)

:yahoo:

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
canadian leg: Kirk, i honestly think it's best to have it go up north first, as getting it up there from anywhere is going to be difficult as hell, and edmonton NEEDS to get it, if we get it here in calgary... there's 3-4 members in edmonton, and possible one more in red deer?

i may or may not still be in calgary when it hits here, i'm just waiting for selection for the armed forces, and if all goes well, i will most likely be in eastern canada for basic training in the next 2 months, will be there for 4 months, then a different area of eastern canada for about a year and a half...

yukon and alaska are going to miss out alltogether, if this doesn't go north from calgary... as i highly doubt that it will make it back up here, and they have already worked out the logistics as far as i know, so it would be a shame to miss that section of the journey... eastern canada is close enough to where the banner needs to finish that it can make it up there pretty well...

Airmaster

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda,
Chevy
Engine Size
3.0L Stick, 3.6L Stick
Transmission
Manual
It's a little past Florida....It's in Utah heading West....It was in Florida...last year :icon_thumby:
SVT
Lol, i relaized that now haha, well, if u guys wanna bring it back down here after it makes it out west let me know lmao :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals