• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Chevy Lift

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey I was wondering if any of you have used lift spindles for 2wd 1500 chevys? Mine is a 96.
What brand did you use and how was it?

shiner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
chevy
Transmission
Automatic
chevy lift spindles

i have a 95 half ton extra cab . i have had many different lifts on it and currently have them all in my garage for sale . 3 inch bullsey spindles, 3 inch i cant remember the name of them lift spindles and a complete rancho 4 inch lift kit that has the subframe and spindles kinda like a 4x4 kit. i also have the 4 inch rear shackel mounts from offroad unlimited. i also have cst long travel a arms. non of it abused, i just went through fazes of the lift from my lowrider days until i decided to build it into a trophy truck. i live in salem and my number is 503-428-8263 if you are interested and by the way extra cabs are heavyhalf bearings so if your truck is a standard cab then my spindles only wont work but my a arms will.

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
This thread is like 2 years old....

shiner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
chevy
Transmission
Automatic
sorry my bad i didnt notice how old the post is. did you get your spindles for your chev?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals