• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1999 Ranger XLT 3.0 FLEX

RKHII47

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
So I have been blessed with the lovely job of replacing my Water Temperature housing(the weird elbow) and the mighty god lovely owner before me had used the almighty strength of torque to put the temp sensor in. Therefore when I tried to remove it, it stripped. So now I cannot unscrew the elbow because the temp sensor gets caught on the connection next to it( which I cannot remove because it too has a metal hose that cannot be removed because it gets caught on the hot water housing) SO:icon_confused::icon_confused: I am at a loss. The only thing I can think of right now is to take a jigsaw and cut at the threads( I have a new one and the housing comes off with finger strength) Just wanting to know if anyone has a better alternative because I am seriously at a loss. The appreciation is high for anyone who can help me!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals