• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

94 oem fog install

2wdmuddin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
beefy 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
is it possible to wire up oem fog lights in a 94 if the connectors are there? if so what all would i need besides the valence and lights to make everything work right?

backroad101

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L OHV
Transmission
Automatic
I have a 1999 4wd SuperCab and my truck was prewired for foglights. Not sure if your's is the same but here is all I needed

OEM left and right foglight - ebay
OEM foglight lower valance - ebay (does not fit just right)
OEM foglight switch - ebay
plugs from lights to plugs mounted to frame - junkyard
2 relays (same part # as horn relay) - Oreilly's
radio Bezel to accept OEM foglight switch - junkyard

Again, this may differ from your 94. Also not sure where the foglight switch is on the pre-95 dash.

Last edited:

locovaca

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
93-94's are different. They are most undoubtedly not pre-wired. The only thing you can hope for is that the Cabin is pre-wired - check behind the driver side panel, underneath the headlight switch for a 4 wire pink/black connector. If you have it, then you're at least pre-wired in the cab.

But the engine compartment will definitely not be pre-wired. You can look for the two, two pin connectors hanging down by the headlights, but I wouldn't hold my breath. BTW, I just swapped OEM wiring into my 93, it's not hard but you have to remove the factory harness and find a 93-94 harness with foggers (which is pretty much non-existent in these parts, felt like I struck the lottery when I found mine) and swap over the fuse box wiring to get the relay connectors.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals