• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

i am soooo stuck

burton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Manual
i am soooo stuck (now with crazy story)

so i took my bronco 2 out wheelin and im stuck like a motha in this mud whole that i shoulda never been in,in the first place..i just moved to olympia and went with this kid from school so i dont know anyone around here really and i dont know i guess im just venting a little and askin if theres anyone in the area willing to give me some help tommorow...my rig is just sittin out there by itself over night and im worried bout it....i think i need a high lift jack so i can get some shit under tha tires or maybe someone with a winch idk i had some guys tugin on it with there trucks and it wouldnt budge

any thoughts or help would be aprecited....and o im brooooke right now so a tow truck aint really and option

thanks.

Last edited:

canyoncritter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Willys,Ford,Jee
Transmission
Manual
just a word of advice, you might want to put your zip code in, or were olymipa is in genral, georiga, washington etc.....

is it stuck in soupy mud?...is it stuk in a "lake" is it stuck in just gooo mud?

some of the mud runners here might be able to give you some tips....

also might want to put a add up on griagslist in your area, saying your looking to borrow a hi lift for beer money....etc.......

just trying to give you some ideals.....

burton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Manual
thanks man yeah im in washington 98501

its kinda like goopy/sandy mud....by a river

thanks again..

dogboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
If I were closer I'd help ya, but Olympia is a bit far to drive... (more than I;m willing to anyways)

Did they take you out there with the intention f getting you stuck, or the intention of some good wheeling? I can see people trying to screw with the new kid like that...

Anyway, I'd say either find somebody with a winch, or a highlift, or even a come-along. I know that's alot easier said than done when you don't know anybody.

burton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Manual
hahaha omg so this is a crazy story.............

my dad came home heated that i got stuck and was gonna let me deal wit it in the morning...then all the suddon he said ima get a tow truck i dont want ur truck to be out there all night....so we go out there and tow truck mans takin a while to get it out and this whole time we are hearin people yellin down by a river...so after my truck is out and on dry land tow truck man says i think that guys yellin help and i said no its just some guys partyin at a river...then like 5 mins later we here it again and its clearly someone yellin help....so we go down the road a little and there is this old man layin in the bushes with a broken leg......like 45 degree angle broke leg in the pooring down rain at like 1 o clock in the morning...i think we saved his life...

Dangeranger3

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Its a good thing you guys were there to help the old man. Glad you got your truck out.

86freebie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Carma man. He had some mojo on him. LOL

gotmudd

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
390C.I
Transmission
Automatic
glad you're out, i mighta been tempted to give it a whirl. just to see if i could keep my trucks track record unbroken. i tell people all the time i haven't hooked up to something i couldn't pull

hihoslvr

Banned
--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'04
Make / Model
F.O.R.D.
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
hahaha omg so this is a crazy story.............

....so we go down the road a little and there is this old man layin in the bushes with a broken leg......like 45 degree angle broke leg in the pooring down rain at like 1 o clock in the morning...i think we saved his life...
dude, that is some amazing she-it! glad it didn't turn out like one ol' boy who's junk got jacked.
BTW: what was the old man doing out there? Drinking?

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
dude, that is some amazing she-it! glad it didn't turn out like one ol' boy who's junk got jacked.
he was breaking his leg.. lol.

burton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Manual
yeah thats the whole reason my dad decided to go get it done that night so that people wouldnt **** with it...

idk what the guy was doin he said he lived a campground near by and was walkin to the river...he offerd me a tall can like 2 seconds b4 the paramedics and my dad came. i said i didnt want it so he was bout to open it but when he saw the parametics he promptly hid it in the bushes hahahah...

glad you're out, i mighta been tempted to give it a whirl. just to see if i could keep my trucks track record unbroken. i tell people all the time i haven't hooked up to something i couldn't pull
lol thanks man hahah that gives me relive even though its out ahahh...idk i think it woulda takin allot, allot of work if you dont have a winch..... we got it sunk preaty good in previous efferts to get it out and the hours that it was sittin there sand and stuff came and kinda filled around it...

86ford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0, abused and misunderstood
Transmission
Manual
your a good man, and a lucky one. i hope you learned some important life lessons, dont wheel without atleast 1 other rig and remember to help others, you never know how or if it will come back around to help you.

Jimmeh

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
your a good man, and a lucky one. i hope you learned some important life lessons, dont wheel without atleast 1 other rig and remember to help others, you never know how or if it will come back around to help you.

Good advice, man.

My old neighbor (He moved on quite a while ago) fell on some ice getting out of his truck one day as I was walking down the driveway from the bus stop. He broke his leg in two places, and if nobody had been around, he probably would have froze, because his wife had already left for work, and she worked night shift at a local factory. I called 911 and they were there quick. Ended up making a good friend with the guy. Unfortunately, I had heard that he passed away.

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
I think the old man is obviously the luckiest one. Your truck getting out may have been luck too, but the old man's luck was for his own life. If you hadn't gotten your truck stuck, he'd probably be dead. It's a good thing you did eventually hear him clear enough to not just ignore it thinking it was something else. It'd be a tough pill to swallow hearing that the sound you ignored a few days earlier was actually someone who is now dead because he couldn't get help.

What 86 says is right. You should help people when the opporitunity comes. Even if some people are assholes, it might just make them less of an asshole or at least they might help you if you needed help in return. That may not always be the case, and some assholes don't deserve help. But I believe in paying it forward.

You did a great thing helping him out. You most likely saved his life! That's gotta be a good feeling. :icon_cheers:
________
EFFECTS OF WELLBUTRIN

Last edited:

built2bashranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
were you in capital forest by chance if so thats about a 45 min drive for me, and what part of oly you live in i know lots of people who wheel the area including my self often
later
marcus

and yes carma is a good thing in your case:headbang: but it can elso be bad... i once had an old freind push me off a bridg in 6" of water then he ran off after he relized i shaderd my leg. couple years later i seen him in a store and he was in a car crash and had 2 broken legs, a brocken arm and some broke ribs. so be wise

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals