• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

drop suggestions?

mconn116

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey yall I'm new here so sorry if this is the wrong section but it seems like the right place, but anyways I've got a 98 ranger extended cab that is my DD and I would like to drop it a few inches, I reallly like the looks of either a 3/4 drop or a 4/5 drop, my question to you is what is the most cost effective way to do this without breaking the bank too awful bad, I'm willing to pay to play and want quality parts but I'm new to the whole lowering trucks things, I'm used to lifting them haha. From what I've read the rear shackle flip is a good way to drop the rear so I was thinking maybe gettin a kit for the flip for the rear to drop it 5" but how would I go about dropping the front? Just new springs or what? Thanks guys in advance appreciate any help or tips you can give me, again I am willing to pay a little extra for good high quality stuff but at the same time I'm 18 and going to college so money is a little tight...

slammedxonair

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
91 and 00
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic

bikerboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
4/5 is the way to go. slammedxonair has some great stuff at the best prices.

mconn116

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Thanks ill just save up a little bit more and get that, was hopin to spend a little less but i guess thats a pretty fair price to have it done right the first time

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

XLTsplash
June Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals