|Ford Ranger Forum||Tech Articles||Other Articles||Featured Rangers||Readers Rangers||Classifieds|
'The Ranger Station' and its logo are Service Marks owned by 959 Media LLC.
NOTICE: Activities and vehicle modifications appearing or described at The Ranger Station and it's pages may be potentially dangerous. We do not endorse any such activity for others or recommend it to any particular person - we simply describe the experiences and opinions of other Ranger/Bronco II owners. If you choose to engage in these activities it is by your own free will and at your own risk. Any and all modifications will likely cause a vehicle to behave differently than stock. Some modifications may significantly increase your risk when driving the vehicle or be dangerous in some driving situations. Use good judgment when engaging in any activity or making any modifications. Do not take unwise risks. Consult a certified professional if you are not sure of something. The Ranger Station and the authors of these articles assume no liability for how any particular individual chooses to use the information presented here. Some of these modifications may void your vehicles warranty.
1. Privacy Notice: Your privacy is important to The Ranger Station. Never display any personal information that could be used to find you in real life. For example, your full real name, mailing or home address, or phone numbers.
1.1 Cookies: The Ranger Station forum uses 'cookies' to identify you and keep you logged in to the forum as you browse the forum or upon returning to the forum from a previous session.
1.2 Email: The Ranger Station may use your email address, without further consent, for administrative purposes such as sending you account activation and "welcome" emails, notifying you of major updates, for customer service purposes, for email notifications you sign up for, or to contact you regarding any activities in which you are presently participating.
1.3 Member Information: The Ranger Station may disclose Member Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant. We may make such disclosures, in some cases, without providing Members notice. The Ranger Station also reserves the right to disclose Member Information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect The Ranger Station from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of The Ranger Station; and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our Members or other persons.
1.5 Online Transactions: The Ranger Station accepts check, money order or Paypal for subscriptions, decals and shirt orders. When using Paypal or credit cards, Verisign, a leader in online credit card transactions and security, is used for payment processing. To find out more about Paypal's security, click HERE. The Ranger Station does not store or share personal or financial information gathered during these transactions.
1.6 Google: The Ranger Station uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click HERE.
2. Individual Features and Services: When using The Ranger Station, you will be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules including, but not limited to, the forum rules, announcements, or sticky found in the forums, which are applicable to specific activities and features which may be posted from time to time.
3. Modification of these Terms: The Ranger Station reserves the right to, at our discretion, change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms and any guidelines periodically for changes. Your continued use of The Ranger Station after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to these Terms, such amended terms will automatically be effective at the time they are initially posted on The Ranger Station. A notice of change will be placed in the Announcements forum.
4. Prohibited Conduct: By using The Ranger Station you agree to not:
5. Account Eligibility: The Ranger Station is not available to persons under the age of 13 or to any Members suspended or removed from The Ranger Station by The Ranger Station staff. You agree that the information you provide to The Ranger Station on member registration and, at all other times, will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times.
6. Password: When you register as a member you will be asked to provide a password. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password, you should keep your password confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your password, or any credit, debit or charge card number), you will immediately notify The Ranger Station. You may be liable for the losses incurred by The Ranger Station or others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
7. Ownership; Proprietary Rights: The Ranger Station is owned and operated by 959 Media LLC. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code, products, software, services, and all other elements of The Ranger Station provided by The Ranger Station, including without limitation any artwork, The Ranger Station virtual items, The Ranger Station member online accounts or user IDs, or visual art and any combination thereof (all of the foregoing, collectively, the "Materials") are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, servicemark and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. Except for any Member Submissions, which are owned by and provided by our Members, all Materials contained on The Ranger Station are the property of The Ranger Station or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to The Ranger Station or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by The Ranger Station, you agree not to buy, sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make any unauthorized or commercial use of the Materials.
All information submitted to The Ranger Station, posted in The Range Station forums, or found in The Ranger Station Technical Library is the property of The Ranger Station and is protected by United States Copyright laws. Persons submitting information to The Ranger Station shall retain ownership of the information with a license granted to The Ranger Station for use. See Member Submissions below.
8. Technical Information; Disclaimer: Activities and vehicle modifications appearing or described at The Ranger Station and it's pages may be potentially dangerous. We do not endorse any such activity for others or recommend it to any particular person - we simply describe the experiences and opinions of other enthusiasts. If you choose to engage in these activities, it is by your own free will and at your own risk. Any and all modifications will likely cause a vehicle to behave differently than stock. Some modifications may significantly increase your risk when driving the vehicle or be dangerous in some driving situations. Use good judgment when engaging in any activity or making any modifications. Do not take unwise risks. Consult a certified professional if you are not sure of something. The Ranger Station and the authors of these articles assume no liability for how any particular individual chooses to use the information presented here. Some of these modifications may void your vehicles warranty
9. Member Submissions:
Definition of Member Submissions: Submissions shall include any information or photos posted in our forums, submitted to the photo galleries, sent to The Ranger Station or it's staff, or uploaded as attachments to The Ranger Station. The Ranger Station does not guarantee that any such submission will be published and does not guarantee and confidentiality with respect to any Member Submissions. The submitter does not have to be a forum member to be considered a 'Member' under these rules.
Ownership, Limited License Grants: Member's retain all ownership rights in their Member Submissions.
9.1. Limited License Grant to The Ranger Station: By submitting Member Submissions to The Ranger Station, you hereby grant to The Ranger Station, a worldwide, non-exclusive, assignable, fully paid-up, and royalty-free license to display, reproduce, distribute and perform (if applicable) your Member Submissions within The Ranger Station in any media formats and through any media channels. This license does not grant The Ranger Station the right, except in providing The Ranger Station service, to use your Member Submissions for any other commercial purposes.
9.2. Required Rights in Member Submissions: You shall be solely responsible for your own Member Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with Member Submissions, you affirm, represent and/or warrant that:
(1) you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize The Ranger Station and The Ranger Station's Members to use your Member Submissions as necessary to exercise the license granted by you in Section 9.1 above and
(2) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in any Member Submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person, to enable inclusion and use of the Member Submissions in the manner contemplated by The Ranger Station and these Terms.
9.3. Member Submissions Representations: In connection with Member Submissions, you further agree that you will not:
(1) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant The Ranger Station all of the license rights granted herein;
(2) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage The Ranger Station or any third party;
(3) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate;
(4) post advertisements or solicitations of business; or
(5) impersonate another person.
Member Submissions Disclaimer: You understand that when using The Ranger Station you will be
exposed to Member Submissions from a variety of sources, and that The
Ranger Station is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or
intellectual property rights of or relating to such Member
Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be
exposed to Member Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent
or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any
legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against The
Ranger Station with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold
The Ranger Station, its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors,
harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters
related to your use of The Ranger Station. The Ranger Station does not endorse any
Member Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed
therein, and The Ranger Station expressly disclaims any and all liability in
connection with Member Submissions. If notified by a Member or a
content owner of a Member Submission that allegedly does not conform
to these Terms, The Ranger Station may investigate the allegation and determine
in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove the Member
Submission, which it reserves the right to do at any time. For
clarity, The Ranger Station does not permit copyright infringing activities on
The Ranger Station. The Ranger Station reserves the right to prevent Members from
submitting content to Forums and to edit, restrict or remove such
Messages for any reason at any time.
10. Member Posts, Private Messages & Emails:
You are welcome to post, transmit or submit Messages through Private Messages or Emails (collectively "Messages") within, or in connection with, The Ranger Station. The Ranger Station accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such Messages. The Ranger Station does not endorse and has no control over the content of Messages submitted by others. Messages submitted are not reviewed by The Ranger Station prior to posting and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of The Ranger Station. The Ranger Station makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content of the Messages or the accuracy and reliability of any Messages.
The Ranger Station assumes no responsibility for actively monitoring Forums for inappropriate posts or messages. If at any time The Ranger Station chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Forums, The Ranger Station nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content of the posts or messages, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate post or messages, and no responsibility for the conduct of the Member submitting any Message. In submitting posts or messages to Forums, you agree to strictly limit yourself to discussions about the subject matter for which the Forums are intended. You agree that The Ranger Station accepts no liability whatsoever if it determines to prevent your Messages from being submitted or if it edits, restricts or removes your Messages.
Never display any personal information that could be used to find you in real life. Example, your full real name, mailing or home address, or phone numbers.
11. Prohibited Uses:
Access to the Materials from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access The Ranger Station from locations outside of the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the internet, data, email, or privacy. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Members visiting The Ranger Station from countries outside of the United States must agree to abide by all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
Any use of any of the Materials other than for private, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. As a condition of your use of The Ranger Station, you will not use The Ranger Station for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use The Ranger Station in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of The Ranger Station. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to The ranger Station, or any part of them, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to The Ranger Station, or any part of them, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of The Ranger Station or any activities conducted on The Ranger Station. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through The ranger Station. You agree neither to modify The Ranger Station in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of The Ranger Station, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to The Ranger Station.
The Ranger Station may contain robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access The Ranger Station for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to The Ranger Station. * Search engines are exempt from this prohibition.
12. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notifications:
It is The Ranger Station's policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The Ranger Station may terminate without notice any Member's access to The Ranger Station, if that Member is determined to be conducting infringement violations.
13. Premium Member Payment Terms:
If you purchase a Premium Member "Subscription" from The Ranger Station, then you agree to pay for any such purchases, and we may charge your selected payment method to collect any such payments.
You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account made by you or anyone who uses your account (including your children, family, or friends). If your payment method fails your subscription may be deactivated without notice to you if payment is past due, regardless of the dollar amount.
It is your responsibility to cancel your subscription through Paypal if you no longer wish to continue with it. Paypal subscriptions renew automatically and failing to cancel a subscription will result in an automated renewal.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your Paypal account and canceling the active subscription.
The Ranger Station does not have access to your Paypal account. The Ranger Station cannot charge your account without your approval.
14. Third-Party Sites, Products and Services; Links:
The Ranger Station may include links to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to Members ("linked sites"). The Ranger Station does not endorse any such linked sites or the information, material, products or services contained on other linked sites or accessible through other linked sites. Furthermore, The Ranger Station makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products, or services that are contained on or accessible through linked sites. Access and use of linked sites, including the information, material, products, and services on linked sites or available through linked sites, is solely at your own risk.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through The Ranger Station are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that The Ranger Station will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on The Ranger Station.
15. Violations; Termination:
You agree that The Ranger Station, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with The Ranger Station or your use of The Ranger Station and remove and discard all or any part of your account, Member profile, or any Member Submission, at any time. The Ranger Station may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to The Ranger Station, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to The Ranger Station or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that The Ranger Station shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. As discussed herein, The Ranger Station does not permit copyright infringing activities on The Ranger Station, and reserves the right to terminate access to The Ranger Station, and remove all content submitted, by any Members who are found to be repeat infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of The Ranger Station may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies The Ranger Station may have at law or in equity.
THE RANGER STATION IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE FORD MOTOR COMPANY
NO WARRANTTIES. THE RANGER STATION AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE RANGER STATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE RANGER STATION, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AND PARTNERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
THE RANGER STATION, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE RANGER STATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE RANGER STATION OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THE RANGER STATION, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE RANGER STATION IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT THE RANGER STATION NOR ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSOR OR PARTNERS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE RANGER STATION AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
17. Indemnification; Hold Harmless: You agree to indemnify, save, and hold The Ranger Station, its affiliated companies, and its suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use or misuse of The Ranger Station, violation of these Terms, violation of the rights of any other person or entity, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein. The Ranger Station reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify The Ranger Station, and you agree to cooperate with The Ranger Station's defense of these claims.
18. Limitation of Liability and Damages: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILL THE RANGER STATION OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON THE RANGER STATION, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THE RANGER STATION, EVEN IF THE RANGER STATION OR A THE RANGER STATION AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, THE RANGER STATION'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RANGER STATION OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE RANGER STATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER THE RANGER STATION MEMBERS, (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE RANGER STATION DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DAY THE ACT OR OMISSION OCCURRED THAT GAVE RISE TO YOUR CLAIM OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
THESE LIMITATIONS WILL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN THE RANGER STATION AND RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE RANGER STATION OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE RANGER STATION.
Notice: Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices will be served on The Ranger Station's national registered agent or to the email address you provide to The Ranger Station during the registration process. Notice will be deemed given twenty-four hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to a postal address, if provided by you through The Ranger Station. In such case, notice will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
Waiver: The failure of The Ranger Station to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by The Ranger Station.
Governing Law: These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Jurisdiction: You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms or The Ranger Station will be filed only in the state or federal courts in and for Columbiana County, Ohio, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
Severability: If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Assignment: These Terms and related Guidelines, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by The Ranger Station without restriction.
Survival: Sections 7 and 14 through 19 will survive any termination of these Terms.
Headings: The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
Entire Agreement: This is the entire agreement between you and The Ranger Station relating to the subject matter herein and will not be modified except in a writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to these Terms or Guidelines made by The Ranger Station as set forth in Section 3 above.
Claims: YOU AND THE RANGER STATION AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE RANGER STATION MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.